The Official Michael Jackson Court Case Thread

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
I seriously wonder if any parent will ever let their child in Neverland ranch again..

Never mind, I already know the answer to that. :rolleyes:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please no looting or burning carsin response to the verdicts, ASFN members.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CQ said:
I am so disgusted.

I hope Macaulay Culkin and Corey whatever can sleep at night knowing they helped get the guy off. And I hope Jackson is smart enough to stop sleeping with young boys whether it's sexual or not so he doesn't get charged again.
I don't believe he's innocent for a minute, but I wasn't on the jury.

I think in the end we'll find out that the jury felt the boy's family was trying to make a buck and that overrided the evidence against Jackson.

I'm convinced he's guilty as hell but I admit I've seen none of the mock trial and read very little. My opinion is based almost entirely on him buying off the kid who charged him the first time around, and the security guard who came out and said how Jackson still had the alarm in place so nobody could approach his bedroom without him knowing well in advance.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I am certainly not suprised he was found not guilty. Once again, this case proves that celbrity and wealth gurantee you a separate set of rules from the rest of us.

I guess OJ, Robert Blake, and MJ can all vacation together.

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
I am certainly not suprised he was found not guilty. Once again, this case proves that celbrity and wealth gurantee you a separate set of rules from the rest of us.

I guess OJ, Robert Blake, and MJ can all vacation together.

That's a sad fact. But yes, you're right. Fame and fortune can get someone out of the worst situation they've put themselves in.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is anyone really surprised here? While Jacko may have been guilty - this family is a family of grifters - that alone kills the case.

My question is this - who are ther freaking losers outside the courtroom throwing doves in the air and fainting. Those people scare the crap out of me more than Michael Jackson.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Mulli808 said:
Please no looting or burning cars in response to the verdicts, ASFN members.

Or spanking of monkeys, choking chickens, beating mules, walking the dog, flogging the dolphins, or killing Growler-the one-eyed trouser mouse.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
HarleyRider said:
Or spanking of monkeys, choking chickens, beating mules, walking the dog, flogging the dolphins, or killing Growler-the one-eyed trouser mouse.

Holy crap, now THAT was funny!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HarleyRider said:

Uh - I'll be back in a few.........

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
is anyone really surprised here? While Jacko may have been guilty - this family is a family of grifters - that alone kills the case.

My question is this - who are ther freaking losers outside the courtroom throwing doves in the air and fainting. Those people scare the crap out of me more than Michael Jackson.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh::biglaugh:...I was thinking the same thing! You'd a' thought that some of those people's family members were on trial!

It was a great Verdict for childmolester's and sexual diviants everywhere:sarcasm:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also wonder what the fallout from all this is going to be with respect to Jackson trying to live the rest of his life? Seems to me like OJ the vast majority of people are convinced he was guilty, is some nut job going to whack him now because the jury let him walk? People tend to think of child molestation as a lot worse than murder, even in jail guys who molest kids get killed by other inmates.

His career is toast already but I don't see this not guilty verdict helping him one bit in terms of record sales.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
CQ said:
Are you laughing at your own joke? LOL!

I just feel so torn,

part of me wants to drop to my knees, the other part is so mad I could spit.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:

No kidding, those freaks are probably going to erect a statue....

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
HarleyRider said:
No kidding, those freaks are probably going to erect a statue....

And fondle it for hours..........

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HarleyRider said:

:biglaugh: