The Official Alias thread

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

Great finale...I jumped at the end....freaking awesome show.

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
D-Dogg said:
You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

Great finale...I jumped at the end....freaking awesome show.

i know!!!! i gasped out loud and literally jumped at the end. can you think of any other show's season or even series end that left you feeling like that? the only thing i can think of that may even be close is 24's second season end, but even that isn't nearly as good.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
i know!!!! i gasped out loud and literally jumped at the end. can you think of any other show's season or even series end that left you feeling like that? the only thing i can think of that may even be close is 24's second season end, but even that isn't nearly as good.

None...most suprising shocking ending ever. I jumped too...my wife and I bounced back and yelled at the end. Awesome stuff.

That show is so damn twisted....

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
So, do you guys think that this show is better than X-files? Is it out on DVD? I’ve never heard of it. I usually don’t like watching these shows, because it kills me to wait an entire week to see the next show, but if they’re on DVD I should be able to watch them pretty fast.

I’m really caught up on movies, so I wouldn’t mind taking a break for a while and start watching something else. I was thinking about X-files, but Chaplin said there were over 200 episodes, so I’m a little skittish. That would take me at least a week. :D

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Different than Xfiles but similar kind of themes--Alias is more action. I like it better. I've only watched a bit of Xfiles though and never really got into it.

Alias is out on DVD, the first four seasons at least. Season Five, the final season, isn't out yet.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, downloaded season five. Just finished ep 1 and paused ep 2 because I had a conference call.

Catch up Jenna!

:)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And with S5E17 now behind me I have completed Alias. So sad to see it go. They played a little fast and loose with stuff in season 5, but I liked it. It started too slow for me though.

I love this show the best when it's in full Rombaldi mode....

jenna2891

Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
And with S5E17 now behind me I have completed Alias. So sad to see it go. They played a little fast and loose with stuff in season 5, but I liked it. It started too slow for me though.

I love this show the best when it's in full Rombaldi mode....

ok, so i'm a total dork. i was waiting for my brother to get my s. 5 dvd's (which of course is taking too long since he just turned 21), but then my friend moved back into town and she had s. 1-4 on dvd. i borrowed them all and started from the beginning. i'm almost finished with s. 2 (again).

/complete loser who can't stop commenting like abomb

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got S1 E1-E7 on two DVDs from Blockbuster. Going to try to do one episode a night starting tonight.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're going to be in an odd spot...watching both Mars S2 and Alias at the same time.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
good luck with watching just one.

J, email me your mailing address and I'll send you season 5 on a disc. You'll have to watch them on your computer as they are Realplayer files, but if you know how and have a good home theater system, you can just plug your computer into your system (that's how I do it).

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Saw a few minutes of this show for the first time the other night. The main character is the same transvestite that plays in Electra isnt he?

jenna2891

Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
J, email me your mailing address and I'll send you season 5 on a disc. You'll have to watch them on your computer as they are Realplayer files, but if you know how and have a good home theater system, you can just plug your computer into your system (that's how I do it).

actually, my bro actually has all of them on his computer and he's making them into dvd's for me. thanks for the offer, though. i'm pretty siked that the vm season 2 abomb sent me will be showing up soon. my goodness, we're like one, big, happy tv show stealing family!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Saw a few minutes of this show for the first time the other night. The main character is the same transvestite that plays in Electra isnt he?

:trout:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
actually, my bro actually has all of them on his computer and he's making them into dvd's for me. thanks for the offer, though. i'm pretty siked that the vm season 2 abomb sent me will be showing up soon. my goodness, we're like one, big, happy tv show stealing family!

Good...I need to talk with people about these shows.

BTW, Abomb still doesn't like Logan. I am thinking about torturing him, Jack Bristow style, until he changes his ways.

jenna2891

Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Good...I need to talk with people about these shows.

BTW, Abomb still doesn't like Logan. I am thinking about torturing him, Jack Bristow style, until he changes his ways.

abomb = :gun:

how could he have watched the ENTIRE first season and still not like logan? torture away. i'll strap him into the chair while you remove all expression from your face.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So can a person get hooked by the first episode, because I think I have. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn