The Lakers Are Dead

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im Making It My Personal Mission To Snuff Any Laker Fan I See This Week.. Tell Me Im Wrong

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope ddogg and abomb respond to this.. they love it when it comes to the Cards.. but this? they got problems? Bustas..

mathbzh

Registered
Reaction score
Funny post found on LakersGtound.net

I really think we have a chance against PHX.... KEY will be to steal one of the 1st 2 games in PHX! I think we could do it!

They need to slow down the pace, play smart and make right decisions on offense. Kwame needs to be healthy to play the PHX pick and roll and Nash needs to be worn down. Put different people on him, Sasha, Smush, Kobe, Farmar even Evans. Post him up run him into screens!!!! Do not make him use his team to beat you, basically everyone stay home and let Nash be their main scorer even if it means giving up some layups. At least the others won't get going. The Xfactor for PHX in this series will be Barbosa, he is so fast and dangerous and needs to be contained.... Kobe should guard him 100% of the time when he's in the game! Odom, Walton, Kobe, and Bynum need to be posted up and run the offense inside out!! I say Lakers in 6 if they run the game plan and don't panic!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The plan is quiet straightforward to beat us. I love the "Nash needs to be worn down" part :)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They need to play smart, make the right decisions, and score more points that the Suns. If they do that they have a chance.

:)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope ddogg and abomb respond to this.. they love it when it comes to the Cards.. but this? they got problems? Bustas..

:roll:

Whatever, Gee. You go snuff lakerfans, but be home by curfew, k?

mathbzh

Registered
Reaction score
They need to play smart, make the right decisions, and score more points that the Suns. If they do that they have a chance.

:)

I also like
"let Nash be their main scorer even if it means giving up some layups."

mmm who is #1 in adjusted FG%... I guess it is Nash... it is probably a great idea to let him be the main scorer.

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I can't see any point in talking smack at this point. Obviously if the Lakers play perfectly and the Suns don't come out on all cylidners, this could be a dog fight. If the Suns play their game and the Lakers don't step up big time, it will be a very short series.

K Brown played against the Kings and shot well (7 of 8) but had only 4 rebounds. He needs to be fully recovered for the Lakers to make a game of it because they cannot expect the Suns to shoot as badly as last time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison