The Bourne Legacy

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Amazon.com:

In Robert Ludlum’s ground-breaking career, no other character so captured the world’s imagination as Jason Bourne. He appeared in three of Robert Ludlum’s own #1 bestselling novels, his bestselling works to this day. Now, with the major motion picture adaptation of Ludlum’s The Bourne Supremacy, the Ludlum estate has finally acceded to the demands of readers around the world, turning to bestselling writer Eric Van Lustbader to create a brand new Jason Bourne novel, The Bourne Legacy.

Jason Bourne, international assassin of deadly repute, was an identity assumed by covert agent David Webb. Retired from the CIA and now a professor at Georgetown University, Webb’s life is finally his own—until he becomes the target of an assassin and is framed for the murder of his two closest associates. Fighting for his life against unseen assailants, the Bourne identity asserts itself, leaving Jason Bourne in control. Barely a half-step ahead of his nemesis and the CIA, who believes he has gone rogue, Bourne finds himself a pawn in a larger, far deadlier game.

:cool:

I loved the book, The Bourne Identity.

I never got around to reading The Bourne Supremacy or The Bourne Ultimatum, but my dad read all three and loved all of them.

I think I'm going to re-read the first, then read the next three. Too cool.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i haven't read them yet - but my minister has them and he told me to swing by his place and pick them up whenever i'm ready to read them.

loved the first movie and the second movie looks very good - i'll have to check out the books now.

shawn

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FischerKing said:
loved the first movie and the second movie looks very good - i'll have to check out the books now.

I always like to read the book before I see the movie. :thumbup: