The Ayton Plan

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
According to both sides, no offer was ever made. The agent said there was no discussion if he was going to offer anything other than the full 5 year max so JJ never got the chance to make the offer he intended to offer (3 or 4 year max).

Ok

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking. Turner and a pick for Ayton with the pick going to NJ.

That team is NASTY on D and has five three point shooters in the starting lineup along with 3 elite shot creators.

That said, I still think Bridges is in that deal. Even so, CP3, Book, Cam J, KD, Turner is really nasty also.

Even if it’s Cam Johnson who’s stays that 6’9 Cam Johnson and 6’10 KD just bombing 3s

Hopefully Schroeder and Gallo are willing to take less to ring chase. You got to bring Bizmack back I think

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if it’s Cam Johnson who’s stays that 6’9 Cam Johnson and 6’10 KD just bombing 3s

Hopefully Schroeder and Gallo are willing to take less to ring chase. You got to bring Bizmack back I think
Gallo's gone to the Celtics already.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s not really that good. Really good weak side shot blocker but that’s pretty much it.

I think he’s kind of been a disappointment

The Suns are unlikely to get anyone better so I'm good with Turner. Maybe a change of scenery does him good.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There are a few issues with Turner. The biggest is that he is always hurt. He had leg troubles coming into the NBA and has never played a full 82 game season in his 7 years in the league. He averages 6.7 rebound per game for his career and his 3pt shooting % has gone down the last 3 years as he has been attempting more. I would rather just keep Ayton. Teams are re-signing their big men this offseason, PHX should just do the same.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why can't I find a vomiting emoji when I really want it?
Oh god, that could happen couldn't it.

At least he couldn't injure CP3 - then again he's such an ***** he might do it in practice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson