The 2024 NBA playoffs thread

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
ant picks his game up and the rest of the timberwolves are responding - but dallas isn't going choke made - good game

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
Wolves offense is often quite chaotic. When Ant is hot and has the ball, own players are not clearing out the path fast enough.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyrie is a garbage human being, but man, he is a sick basketball player.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ant-Man’s shrunk at the end of every one of these games.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dallas has the two best players left In the playoffs.

SVG called Kyrie and Luka the most offensively talented back court in history and I gotta agree

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd love to see Luka blow a 3-0 lead. He'd never live it down. Of course it would cement the Ant/MJ narrative also but I'd be fine with that as the price to see Luka choke and become defined by that.

Tell me there wouldn't be a 50/50 shot Luka shows up to training camp over 300 pounds, totally dejected. Starts getting technicals for sparking cigs on the bench.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I'd love to see Luka blow a 3-0 lead. He'd never live it down. Of course it would cement the Ant/MJ narrative also but I'd be fine with that as the price to see Luka choke and become defined by that.

Tell me there wouldn't be a 50/50 shot Luka shows up to training camp over 300 pounds, totally dejected. Starts getting technicals for sparking cigs on the bench.
He would hit that step back at 400 pounds and still be more fresh than Edwards to close out a game.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
thought ant was gonna go there for a minute - just shrunk back into regularity tho - btw - dallas is winning the championship - i know this for certain because i was watching them play in early May

i had some really good weed - i watched and they were a completely different team - i think it has more to do with kyrie and kidd and the trades before the deadline than it does luka - but it doesn't matter

last but not least - lively and gafford - personally i think jokic would minimize these two but boston can't - nobody remaining can

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
My favorite play of the series was the gafford block then the and 1 dunk at the end.

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
The rule is, when you keep it close to the end, the aggregate star power difference makes the outcome difference; as evidenced in all the series so far. Suns' problem is, their defensive woes wouldn't have given them any chance to last till the final min.
So, nothing suprising today.:cool:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
and somehow the spiritual defacto leader of the team - gets luka to relax and lively play possessed - wtf
I don’t think Irving is a garbage human. I don’t know much about him before he came to Dallas. But since he has been in Dallas he has turned the team around as the leader of that team.