The 2024-25 NFL league year

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love Jim Harbaugh so much. I know the Woke Mob are after him because of some comments he made, but I don't care. He's the absolute best.
Wow! We actually agree on something lol. I definitely love JH. Chargers are my 3rd favorite team. My 2nd favorite team is whoever is playing the Steelers.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Attorney Mike Caspino, who represents former Cardinals executive Terry McDonough, recently teed off on team owner Michael Bidwill. Caspino’s criticism focused on one specific piece of sworn testimony regarding Bidwill’s stated role in football operations.

“[W]e got into, in Michael Bidwill’s deposition, him telling me that he’s an outstanding judge of football talent,” Caspino said in his appearance on Doug Franz Unplugged. “And I said, ‘What?’ I said, ‘Did you ever play the game?’ He said, ‘Yeah, I played it.’ I said, ‘Where’d you play?’ He said, ‘High school, in Washington, D.C.’ I said, ‘So, you’re the one making, you know, the talent decisions around the building?’ ‘Yeah, I am.’ And it struck me that — and in speaking to other people there — that he is such a hands-on owner that he goes into offensive coordinators and tells them who to get the ball to. And he’s making all of the decisions regarding the talent, regarding who to draft. And he’s making it off because he played for a year or two at some fancy boarding school in Washington, D.C. And it just struck me right there why the Cardinals are so bad. They have an owner who doesn’t listen to the people around him and thinks he’s smarter than everybody else, even with the game of football.”

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
that he is such a hands-on owner that he goes into offensive coordinators and tells them who to get the ball to. And he’s making all of the decisions regarding the talent, regarding who to draft.

No matter what you think of Bidwill, it's hard to believe, as Caspino contends that any NFL offensive coordinator would allow the owner to tell him who to "get the ball" or make all of the draft decisions. This is so obviously an exaggeration on Caspino's part, but I don't think it does his client any favors.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No matter what you think of Bidwill, it's hard to believe, as Caspino contends that any NFL offensive coordinator would allow the owner to tell him who to "get the ball" or make all of the draft decisions. This is so obviously an exaggeration on Caspino's part, but I don't think it does his client any favors.
Yep.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Attorney Mike Caspino, who represents former Cardinals executive Terry McDonough, recently teed off on team owner Michael Bidwill. Caspino’s criticism focused on one specific piece of sworn testimony regarding Bidwill’s stated role in football operations.

“[W]e got into, in Michael Bidwill’s deposition, him telling me that he’s an outstanding judge of football talent,” Caspino said in his appearance on Doug Franz Unplugged. “And I said, ‘What?’ I said, ‘Did you ever play the game?’ He said, ‘Yeah, I played it.’ I said, ‘Where’d you play?’ He said, ‘High school, in Washington, D.C.’ I said, ‘So, you’re the one making, you know, the talent decisions around the building?’ ‘Yeah, I am.’ And it struck me that — and in speaking to other people there — that he is such a hands-on owner that he goes into offensive coordinators and tells them who to get the ball to. And he’s making all of the decisions regarding the talent, regarding who to draft. And he’s making it off because he played for a year or two at some fancy boarding school in Washington, D.C. And it just struck me right there why the Cardinals are so bad. They have an owner who doesn’t listen to the people around him and thinks he’s smarter than everybody else, even with the game of football.”
Now show the part where Caspiano talks about how McDonough had zero say in personnel.

Like I've said before, both of these guys are ******** who deserved each other.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now show the part where Caspiano talks about how McDonough had zero say in personnel.

Like I've said before, both of these guys are ******** who deserved each other.
Probably u need to be a **** to get hired as a manager or executive by Bidwill
Anyway u can understand why keim lasted so long, we blamed him for many decisions he didnt make

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It’s probably in the court transcript. What do you think the coach would do about it? He’s the owner.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Probably u need to be a **** to get hired as a manager or executive by Bidwill
Anyway u can understand why keim lasted so long, we blamed him for many decisions he didnt make
BS. Keim made the decisions...he was just in lockstep with Mike....and for the most part BA, too, until they pushed him out.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lions drop some serious coin today to lock up their young stars long term:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Lions drop some serious coin today to lock up their young stars long term:

That's a great deal for the Lions on Sewell, if it's as-reported.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard