The 2022 NBA Play-In Tournament + Playoffs Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Otto Porter out of game 6. That is a big loss

Sort of figure unless Curry has a 50 piece they're going to need a surprise game from Kuminga, Draymond or D Lee offensively. And of course Poole has to pick it up again.

I guess the wildcard would be Looney but he is not really a scorer

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Milwaukee is playing without their second best player against a Celtics team that going into the playoffs, people thought was a legit title contender.

No one thought the Mavs were a legit contender.

And people have been banging on the Warriors pretty good too, including their own fans here.
Didn't Dallas have one of the best records in the 2nd half of the season? I saw many people picking the Mavs to do good things in the playoffs

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Milwaukee is playing without their second best player against a Celtics team that going into the playoffs, people thought was a legit title contender.

No one thought the Mavs were a legit contender.

And people have been banging on the Warriors pretty good too, including their own fans here.
I would say 3rd best player Holiday has been the clutch second guy! But we have had our own problems as well clearly CP3 has something going on he hasn’t played 4 bad games in a row like this since he has been here unless something was wrong with him. But the whole team looked lost last night not sure what preparation Monty did but clearly didn’t have them ready to play a close out game on the road, just a lifeless effort all game!

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know it's 2 different teams but seeing how GS responds tonight will give us a clue how we may come out

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looked like Jackson landed badly and is shook up

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
brown should have challenged that Brooks just fell down now he hits 2 threes in a row and ties it

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Basketball 101 never leave your feet to make a freaking pass especially a Cross Court pass… annoying!!!!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
memphis hits a 3 at the end of every quarter it seems.

Found something hunting Clarke on switches they are picking on him

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It is simply astonishing how one of the most playoff experienced teams in the history of the league can be so utter careless and dumb.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't Dallas have one of the best records in the 2nd half of the season? I saw many people picking the Mavs to do good things in the playoffs
No one picked them to beat us except that Kylo Ren lookalike wannabe.

Especially after we kicked the snot out of them in the first two games.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is simply astonishing how one of the most playoff experienced teams in the history of the league can be so utter careless and dumb.
As jefferson said if they stop turning it over they will have a double digit lead

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No one picked them to beat us except that Kylo Ren lookalike wannabe.

Especially after we kicked the snot out of them in the first two games.
Any team can lose if one team is hits 16+ 3 pointers, and the other team can’t hit open shots all night! Honestly the games in Dallas we shot so poorly in pretty much all of them and the hit tons of 3s at home.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair we're the 1 seed. Not many will be picking against us
That’s my point about not being proud of this team if they don’t even get out of the second round… especially after blowing a 2-0 lead. For the second consecutive year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
11 threes for Warriors 8 for memphis need to at least try to get inside and draw some fouls