The 2010-11 Chicago Bulls Road to the Championship

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the potential Finals matchup that I as a Lakers fan would be most concerned with.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Bulls in the playoffs from the east. Can't bring myself to cheer for the Lakers, Spurs, Celtics, or Heat. Chicago is about the only real contender left. Plus, my wife is from Chicago. I'll probably root for OKC in the west.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Bulls in the playoffs from the east. Can't bring myself to cheer for the Lakers, Spurs, Celtics, or Heat. Chicago is about the only real contender left. Plus, my wife is from Chicago. I'll probably root for OKC in the west.
I was going for Chi-town and New York, but that was when NY was half Suns. Now I don't know what they are, plus Mulli said I couldn't be a NY fan so go Chicago! (OKC is OK with me)

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going for Chi-town and New York, but that was when NY was half Suns. Now I don't know what they are, plus Mulli said I couldn't be a NY fan so go Chicago! (OKC is OK with me)
You still can't be a NY fan.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bulls finished the season with the best records and every Bulls team to have at least 60 wins has won the Championship. Oh, and Coach Thibs tied the rookie coaching record with 62 wins. He tied Paul Westphal, who coached the Suns that year.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bulls finished the season with the best records and every Bulls team to have at least 60 wins has won the Championship. Oh, and Coach Thibs tied the rookie coaching record with 62 wins. He tied Paul Westphal, who coached the Suns that year.

Da Bullz

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you guys but the Bulls only have one star and zero playoff experience (pertaining to going deep into the playoffs or Finals).. Heat have 3 stars and 2 wins Finals experience and one with a ring already.. HEAT!!!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you guys but the Bulls only have one star and zero playoff experience (pertaining to going deep into the playoffs or Finals).. Heat have 3 stars and 2 wins Finals experience and one with a ring already.. HEAT!!!!

Lulz.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im at a loss for what this means.. I have narrowed it down to two possibilities though..

lol or luvs..

He is laughing at your statement. Best defense in the league will shut down the Heat. And if they manage to get past Boston, then they have to play the best home team amd second best defense in Chicago who were 3-0 against the Heat. By the way, Deng will contain Wade, Noah will shut down Bosh and James will have great numbers in losses. Rose and Boozer will go off.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is laughing at your statement. Best defense in the league will shut down the Heat. And if they manage to get past Boston, then they have to play the best home team amd second best defense in Chicago who were 3-0 against the Heat. By the way, Deng will contain Wade, Noah will shut down Bosh and James will have great numbers in losses. Rose and Boozer will go off.
Lulz

:D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

These past four games have shown me the Bulls arent ready to win it all.. At least this year.. They are barely winning these games.. This series could easily be Pacers up 3-1..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scoreboard.

No one said anything about the Bulls not earning it or anything. The point was.. Going forward, I just dont see how the Bulls are gonna pull off this championship that some seem to think is gonna happen..

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one said anything about the Bulls not earning it or anything. The point was.. Going forward, I just dont see how the Bulls are gonna pull off this championship that some seem to think is gonna happen..
They are going to have to improve, no question. I just don't see how anyone who watched the games would think the Pacers came close to being up 3-1.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are going to have to improve, no question. I just don't see how anyone who watched the games would think the Pacers came close to being up 3-1.

Well.. The Pacers we up going into the last 2 minutes of two games.. They were winning pretty much all of the 2nd half in the 1st game.. Makes sense to me..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just look at the final scores.. They are all really close games..

Game 1: IND 99, CHI 104
Game 2: IND 90, CHI 96
Game 3: CHI 88, IND 84
Game 4: CHI 84, IND 89

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just look at the final scores.. They are all really close games..

Game 1: IND 99, CHI 104
Game 2: IND 90, CHI 96
Game 3: CHI 88, IND 84
Game 4: CHI 84, IND 89
I know they were close, I watched them. Knew each game that Chicago D would stop them in the end.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We feel great,” Watson said. “We feel like we’re going to close it out on Tuesday. We’ve got to work on some things defensively. And offensively, work on spacing. Other than that, we feel good.”

:)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ya.. I was referring more about this..

Game 5 is Tuesday night, and maybe then, the Bulls will start to resemble a No. 1 seed.

They haven’t so far in the playoffs.

and this

They’re letting Indiana dictate the tempo. They’re shooting poorly, getting outhustled and having trouble protecting the ball, too.

and this

They just haven’t looked as good in this series, and if they fall Tuesday, it’ll be just the fifth time this season they’ve dropped back-to-back games.

and this

The Bulls rarely let opponents dictate the tempo during the season, but that’s exactly what’s been happening in the playoff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard