The 2010-11 Chicago Bulls Road to the Championship

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya.. I was referring more about this..

and this

and this

and this
Those statements are fine by me, no way Indiana should have been able to keep it this close. But it could be worse, see Lakers' and Spurs' series.

Either way I will be shocked if Bulls don't win tomorrow.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those statements are fine by me, no way Indiana should have been able to keep it this close. But it could be worse, see Lakers' and Spurs' series.

Either way I will be shocked if Bulls don't win tomorrow.

Hey.. I really dont care about the Bulls either way.. I just dont think this year is their year.. I do however, hope the Lakers and Spurs die a slow drawn out death in the playoffs.. Followed closely by the Celtics..

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
The Bulls are gonna luck their way into the ECF Finals because they get to play the Hawks next. But I have a feeling that either the Celtics or Heat will beat them easily.

The Bulls are just not showing enough heart and desire. They should sweep the Pacers and by 20 points a game. At least San Antonio has old age to blame. No excuses for Chicago not to outright dominate this crappy Indiana team that finished 8 games under .500.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bulls are gonna luck their way into the ECF Finals because they get to play the Hawks next. But I have a feeling that either the Celtics or Heat will beat them easily.

The Bulls are just not showing enough heart and desire. They should sweep the Pacers and by 20 points a game. At least San Antonio has old age to blame. No excuses for Chicago not to outright dominate this crappy Indiana team that finished 8 games under .500.
I have no idea, because I haven't watched any bball this season, but is it possible that Chicago plays to the level of the team they're playing? They may come out stronger against the Heat or Celtics? Again, I don't know--just wanted some opinions.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea, because I haven't watched any bball this season, but is it possible that Chicago plays to the level of the team they're playing? They may come out stronger against the Heat or Celtics? Again, I don't know--just wanted some opinions.

That is a big part of it was seen throughout the season. The other part is Jeff Foster TRYING to injure Rose. League confirmed he should have been called for two flagrants in game three alone.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a big part of it was seen throughout the season. The other part is Jeff Foster TRYING to injure Rose. League confirmed he should have been called for two flagrants in game three alone.
Yep. BB, you need a new avatar. :)

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Props to Da Bulls, Indiana tried everything (I didn't much appreciate the dirty dirty style on Rose but it is the playoffs). Tonight's game showed (again) how the Bulls can get down when Rose has some support.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imagine the Bulls if they had Zack Randolph instead of Boozer somehow.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nice job at age 22, Rose takes the MVP!
smiliefan.gif

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson