Teppo.....Gone!

coyotecard

Reaction score
holy blueline, Batman!

Well, that about does it. I am no longer in the area but might have gone to some games had I still been there. But not anymore.
Why would anybody pay to see this years bunch of duds that The Great Demented One has put together? These guys look like an all star team put together by Gary Larson. And what is with the split venue for home games?
To paraphrase: "Even if you build it they still wont come." Pathetic.

Audrey19

Hockey Addict
Reaction score
Teppo should've been allowed to retire a Coyote. Gretzky appears to suck at building a hockey team. But hey the new building should look good without all those people getting in the way!

Cland

Veteran
Reaction score
I can't tell you how disappointed I am in Gretzky and co. They've had this team for three years and they've missed the playoffs 2 out of the 3. And the one year they did back in they got smoked in the first round. (surprise, surprise) All I heard was how he was putting together one of the most knowledgeable and well-respected front offices in the league. I understand we're losing money and have to cut salary but the vast majority of his moves have been literally embarrassing. Barnett is in over his head. And there is reason why Lites left so quickly.

But I guess it doesn't matter because we have a new stadium! :rolleyes:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson