Teams that would trade up with Cards and why they would. Plus picks that would be traded.

abcard

Veteran
Reaction score
A lot of you know a whole lot more about other teams and what they’re needs are. Just wondering what your thoughts are on possible likely trade partners and what would we receive in return. Thanks for all of you on the board. I definitely appreciate the different perspectives, even if I agree or disagree, it gives me food for thought.

OP
OP
A

abcard

Veteran
Reaction score
I normally look at Jacksonville at #25. Our 1st for #25 their first 3rd round pick and hopefully their second 4th round pick. The problem is they may use the pick to go cornerback but possibly they may want to add another wr weapon.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I normally look at Jacksonville at #25. Our 1st for #25 their first 3rd round pick and hopefully their second 4th round pick. The problem is they may use the pick to go cornerback but possibly they may want to add another wr weapon.
I think that’s not enough to move down 9 spots.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
a scenario to consider:

Las Vegas #17, Miami #18, Chicago #20, Indy #21, Tenn #22, Pittsburgh #24, Green Bay #29 all need a starting quality OT.

so: after Sewell and Slater -- there is one high end LT left in Darrisaw.

so: if you are Indy -- i dont think you can hope he gets past Vegas, Miami and Chicago.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
a scenario to consider:

Las Vegas #17, Miami #18, Chicago #20, Indy #21, Tenn #22, Pittsburgh #24, Green Bay #29 all need a starting quality OT.

so: after Sewell and Slater -- there is one high end LT left in Darrisaw.

so: if you are Indy -- i dont think you can hope he gets past Vegas, Miami and Chicago.

I had the same thought. Waddell is the only other I can imagine garnering some interest. At #21 we can still grab a CB or maybe the top RB now makes sense.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

Using a calculator I found online, this would be a pretty even trade since the Cardinals pick is worth 1000 points and the total value of Jacksonville's picks of 25, 65 and 130 would total 1027 points. You should get a little extra for letting a team move up.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Using a calculator I found online, this would be a pretty even trade since the Cardinals pick is worth 1000 points and the total value of Jacksonville's picks of 25, 65 and 130 would total 1027 points. You should get a little extra for letting a team move up.
I would probably make that trade. You could get a good edge player at 25, a rb, a TE in the second round, and OL in the third.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave