TC Plans Don't Seem To Make Sense

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At least to me. I've read that the team will spend about two weeks at the State Farm Stadium, then a week at Dignity Health Center and then some time with Minnesota. With the crazy weather spreading across the country, I would think that this would be the year to spend MORE time in the cool confines of State Farm. What am I missing?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dang that is pretty swanky!

Hard to believe that the Cardinals unveiled their remodel training facility almost a decade ago:

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I mean, they know better than we do. There's the practice bubble now, and I'm guessing it's cheaper to use that than do all the stuff just to turn the lights on at the Toaster.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let me know the temp at MN and at State Farm. Naturally, I mean after it happens. And wasn't it in MN where one of its players died from heat stroke?

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let me know the temp at MN and at State Farm. Naturally, I mean after it happens. And wasn't it in MN where one of its players died from heat stroke?
80° and sunny here today. Starting Sunday though, we’ll have a streak of 90’s that’ll last at least a week. And to the second part, yes, Korey Stringer died at training camp a little over 20 years ago.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They used to do have their team facility in Eden Prarie, but moved out to Viking Lakes 5 years back. The Minnesota Aurora Womens Soccer team also plays at TCO stadium which is on the training facility grounds.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson