Tampa Bay bound ASFNers

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'd like to try to get all of us that are going to get together at one of the gates, or somewhere around the stadium, pre-game, and take a picture to post here. What do you think? Time? Gate (entrance) etc.?
DVL

redforceone

Veteran
Reaction score
I'll be there. Also, Donald has a list going with contact info for ASFNers... What about in front of the big XLIII gate - anyone there know what gate that is? How early before the game? Let's pick a time and make it happen.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Donald has my number, a good time for me would be around 5:00 PM. I would like to head inside around that time and just absorb. It will be awesome to enter that stadium and watch our beloved Cards warm up.

OP
OP
jstadvl

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm good with five pm. I have to head to tyhe stadium Sat. am. maybe I can find a spot. I only have a few phone numbers but maybe they've networked with some of you and so on. This is VERY important to me and my family. I really appreciate it.
DVL

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
5 works for me...I want to get in early too! Just let me know where...

OP
OP
jstadvl

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Someone pick an entrance gate. A B C or D. and we'll go from there. Meeting up should be first moving in masse to a spot WE WANT will be an incredible scene.

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
yes im in... 5:00 sounds like a good time and it will end up happening for real at 5:15

Most people are probably coming from the south if they are at nfl experience pre game or at the ultimate tailgate party thing at the house (not the nfl one thats 600 bucks)..... so that would be aweosme unless the big letters are on the north

redforceone

Veteran
Reaction score
DVL - how about we do this Saturday? When we meet at the stadium?

Who is going to be around the stadium on Saturday and what time(s)?

Hughc

Rookie
Reaction score
How about getting your picture taken in front of this:

You must be registered for see images

njlawrence

RIP, Jim
Reaction score
You guys rule!

I am so happy for you guys. Know that the rest of us back home are with you in spirit and we may be yelling loud enough to be heard in Tampa!

Was listening to late night national sports talk radio last night and the host was going on and on about how the Cards fan turnout in Tampa is the worst anybody has ever seen for a SB team. Yada, yada, yada. Sounds like the evil twin of "worst playoff team ever"!!! When it is all said and done, the world will respect the Cards and their fans.

OP
OP
jstadvl

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
sorry this didn't pan out. I was hoping for some help from someone who knows more of you, a bit more of a social butterfly, it didn't happen. I will post some pics though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard