Swimming Pool Services

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Good luck man, started and sold my own commercial pool business to a competitor a few years back. Was a very profitable venture although admittedly one I would likely not do again. PM me if you got any questions.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Anyone have a pool that needs service or repairs?

Yes, I've got a guy who will do clorine ph and come every week for80 bucks a month including all chemicals, brushing, etc. I've got a creepy crawler but after the last storm haven't even ran the pump. If you can beat or match 80 a month coming to Guad and Dobson once a week you can start ASAP and I'll text him tomorrow he is no longer needed. I will always try to keep business w my ASFN fam

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Plus I'm looking for a nice 5 inch AR15 decal for my truck. It's that red maroon ford f150 color but if u did it in a deep red with MALON LABE under it centered I'll pay u what you want for it. I actually want the decal of the AR I own so can send you a pic or I'll just post it here

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Looking to get my pool cleaning system serviced and my pool cleaner repaired. Also thinking of replacing my salt system, however I'm in Glendale by Arrowhead Mall. Email me at az240z@hotmail.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I have a cartridge filter system from Hayward that I can't keep the pressure down on. I clean the filter constantly, and that will lower the pressure and keep everything running smooth but only for about 30 min, then it's clogged again. I'm not really rinsing anything out of the filter though (except for some phosfree) and that's what puzzling. I don't know if there's a clog or what, if there is it appears to be between the return from the pump and the pool (I get plenty of water volume coming into the filter/pump but not any from the filter/pump to the pool. Are you in Ahwatukee by any chance?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deckhand Pool Care, LLC
P.O. Box 822
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Phone: 480-658-7844

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is nashmans company that you are inquiring about - was just helping.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a cartridge filter system from Hayward that I can't keep the pressure down on. I clean the filter constantly, and that will lower the pressure and keep everything running smooth but only for about 30 min, then it's clogged again. I'm not really rinsing anything out of the filter though (except for some phosfree) and that's what puzzling. I don't know if there's a clog or what, if there is it appears to be between the return from the pump and the pool (I get plenty of water volume coming into the filter/pump but not any from the filter/pump to the pool. Are you in Ahwatukee by any chance?

You may need new filters. How old are yours?