Super Bowl Halftime Show Finalists?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
That is not the point, people who watch the game will have it on anyway. It's all about attacting viewers who do not watch the game and may leave the channel on after the show has concluded.

More people, more ratings, more advertising $$$$$ for the NFL the next season.

This is why this move to get a peice of the artist's revenue post SB is so outrageous.

Their perogative, just like with commercials they air - is to target non football fans. Football fans are already watching, if they can get more non football fans to watch they make more money.

its like medical pot stores advertising to stoners. Stoners are coming anyway, advertise to the non stoners and reach new demographics instead.
Great minds think alike...at the same time! :D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a nice cushion on the DVR and fast-forward through it. Easy.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is not the point, people who watch the game will have it on anyway. It's all about attacting viewers who do not watch the game and may leave the channel on after the show has concluded.

More people, more ratings, more advertising $$$$$ for the NFL the next season.

This is why this move to get a peice of the artist's revenue post SB is so outrageous.

Their perogative, just like with commercials they air - is to target non football fans. Football fans are already watching, if they can get more non football fans to watch they make more money.

its like medical pot stores advertising to stoners. Stoners are coming anyway, advertise to the non stoners and reach new demographics instead.

Me and LIAC are actually the same person we just have split personalities.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I was kind of hoping for Motorhead! Because it's time to play "The Game"

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are true football fans really looking forward to Rihanna and Katy Perry??? Come on! This is such a joke

That's the problem. The NFL knows they have all those non-football fans(women) who watch just for the commercials, they are the target audience. Still think a country singer would of been better, like Blake Shelton. He could of brought Miranda Lambert with him.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I guess she's forgiven the NFL for embarrassingly jerking her off the Bengals stadium air due to fan complaints. I'll bet she sings "Eye of the TIger" just to rub their noses in it. Especially if the Bengals are in the game.