Suns updates and discussion for the 2022-23 season

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Bottom line is he has direct info from the Suns so like it or not, I trust everything Gambo says when it comes to this.

Based on what Gambo has said Suns are looking for a wing in return for Crowder, and they don't want to tie up big time long term money. Seems as though Jones is looking for a young guy with 2 to 4 years experience preferably as well.

Basically I think the reason they are no longer interested in Bogdonavich is he has now gotten a pretty big extension which the Suns don't want to be on the hook for.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Landry Shamet talks about his concussion.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trade for Shaq!
This is totally a rerun of the 2007-2008 Suns season and I totally expect us to make a trade that doesn’t help us win a title in the present and just kinda screws with the team going into the future.

Hell, even this past off-season was like the 2007 off-season where we came off a season that was our best shot to win a title that got derailed by Horry and all those rumors swirled that we were gonna get KG and then didn’t… much like last season appearing to be our best shot ever, boofing it up and then rumors swirling about KD and not getting him.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you think is with Jock Landale not playing lately? As far as I know, he's not injured.

Biz is playing better, albeit a slightly different role. Both back up Ayton. Biz has been great as a rim protector and also not clogging the paint too badly offensively. He's definitely a better defender than Jock is and while Jock is the better offensive player, it's not like he produces a lot offensively so not having him out there is 3-4 more shots that can go to someone else.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose