Suns trade for Beal

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t know, mark Williams is young and supposedly a defensive center. Hayward could be a decent 6 th man. It might not be awful. And maybe we can pry a 1st rounder out of them as well.

Super small sample size pretty much half a season he couldn’t beat out Plumlee

Gordon Hayward hasn’t been good since he left Utah like 7 years ago.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think the rest of the West has much to worry about. Did you see the earlier post about all of the superteams Durant has been on, most of which didn't do squat? What makes the Suns better than any of those rosters?
Harden is a selfish non team player. Ditto for Kyrie.

I like our 3 better than all of his super teams other than the warriors, and he won titles with them.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just got back from the beach wasn't expecting this trade, I like it. I thought maybe I had sunstroke when I read about it on the plane home.
I'm FULLY behind it! Didn't think we would get a Beal caliber of player.
Yep he's getting older but still has game and IS A BALLAH like KD and Book.

My favorite part is that I wont get almost kicked out of any more games for screaming obscenities at Shamet!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Harden is a selfish non team player. Ditto for Kyrie.

I like our 3 better than all of his super teams other than the warriors, and he won titles with them.
Yeah it really doesn't take much to realize that this isn't really comparable to the Brooklyn big 3. Beal and Booker are much less "me" guys than Kyrie and Harden.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I don't think the rest of the West has much to worry about. Did you see the earlier post about all of the superteams Durant has been on, most of which didn't do squat? What makes the Suns better than any of those rosters?

Yeah. Beal a good player though. Him and Booker getting to the hoop and KD bombing away from the outside. It might work for a while.

But "super team" is a little ambitious, I agree.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think this can work. If Ayton buys in, all we need him to do is stand under the basket and grab the very few shots the big 3 miss.
If this team can get ahold of those 2nd chance points its gravy, no one can beat us.
Now about the injuries the bench and the Ayton. I know most people want him gone but for some reason I think Ishbia thinks he can evolve Ayton.
Yes we should part him out for scraps and that's all we would get but I wouldn't be shocked if he was still around to start the season.
Basically he's worth more to us than any other team in the league.
Or maybe Ishbias gonna do more magic.
psst! don't forget about the bench Mr. Ishbia

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this can work. If Ayton buys in, all we need him to do is stand under the basket and grab the very few shots the big 3 miss.
If this team can get ahold of those 2nd chance points its gravy, no one can beat us.
Now about the injuries the bench and the Ayton. I know most people want him gone but for some reason I think Ishbia thinks he can evolve Ayton.
Yes we should part him out for scraps and that's all we would get but I wouldn't be shocked if he was still around to start the season.
Ayton ain’t gonna buy in. It’s time to get some solid role players out of his salary, get a ring chaser or two and pray we get that one season where all these guys are healthy enough to get us that one precious chip.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ayton ain’t gonna buy in. It’s time to get some solid role players out of his salary, get a ring chaser or two and pray we get that one season where all these guys are healthy enough to get us that one precious chip.
I 100% agree with you thats why I blamed it on Ishbia.:p

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Wouldn’t we be over paying Ayton just to do that? He is being paid max money but playing as a role player. Seems like a better option if we can flip him for more role players

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wouldn’t we be over paying Ayton just to do that? He is being paid max money but playing as a role player. Seems like a better option if we can flip him for more role players
Its our only option, I cant wait to see what transpires.
This is the time of year I efing live for, I know we all do, and this owner is making it very... to quote Monte "cool".
Ready and waiting

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard