Suns trade for Beal

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOVE this trade. We are admittedly totally BOOM OR BUST at this point, but the Boom upside is HUGE and a necessary risk after the Durant trade.

I hope those who lost all hope get a little excited about the possibilities this team has in front of it now. And I’m not saying that as a dig at anyone. I get what it feels like to be totally hopeless with your team. I’m there with the cardinals right now. That feeling sucks. But I think/hope this might get some of you guys off the ledge and see the light at the end of the tunnel maybe being the promised land and not an oncoming train.

And one thing is for sure… Ishbia WILL SPEND whatever it takes to win a title. That might bite him in the ass at sone point and hamstring our future but at least we have an owner FINALLY willing to spend.

And I think this Big 3 could actually attract some decent ring chasers.

STOKED.

Last edited:

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Great trade for the Suns. They will still find depth, even with minimum guys. Remember, the new bargaining agreement means a lot of other teams will be dumping contracts, so there is going to be decent talent out there willing to take minimum deals for a year = probably a lot of ring chasers.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
So I am excited, but this contract situation is going to be terrifying. Now we can hope that some good dudes accept minimum contracts.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn