Suns @ Pelicans Sunday game thread 12-11-2022

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then stared down and stepped over Craig on the ground. Ayton simply looks at a guy on the ground and he gets T'd up.
I’m driving so I did not get to see the game but listen to a bit on the radio what’s the officiating really as bad as it’s being made out?

And why wasn’t a tactical called on Nance?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns need to get Ayton some help lol

But joking aside we really really need another elite player who can get a bucket.

Paul looks done

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Props to Craig for doing all the dirty work. He’s had tough assignments and today was no joke. Taking the charge from Zion. Making shots. Getting us extra possessions.

Man this felt like the Bucks series. Can’t have enough Aytons out there. He had to guard Zion and clean up the glass between 2-3 lengthy Pelicans.

Payne is the ultimate ying yang player. Him and Lee has some terrible possessions today.

CP3 has that wrist or hand issue going on. He’s shooting from the side of his shoulder again like the finals run.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Guys made it more of a run than I expected. That’s 5/6 losses. Yuck.

Ayton balled out. I wish he was a slightly better on ball defender against bigs who can drive. He wouldn’t constantly be in foul trouble against the zions and giannis of the league. I also wish when he was cooking like today monty would get the hell over himself and pump him the ball.

Bridges showed up early but disappeared late. And his vaunted defense is still MIA. McCollum is a good player but he went off.

Jock just isn’t very good.

Craig is playing his heart out. Took a beating last two games on zion. Wish jones could get off his duff and find us a legit 4.

Paul didn’t look great tonight, but I think it’s funny everyone criticizing his shooting a game after he nailed 6/9 threes. He’s still outta shape and I doubt he’s as consistent as he was the last two season, but he will still bring it now again. No way this squad ekes into OT had he not played today.

I said it last year, that Pels team is VERY good. When they have zion and ingram playing I’m unsure there’s a team in the league that matches their star power and depth. They just keep running 6’8 guys out there that are long, defensive, and can drain threes.