Suns Media Day and Training Camp

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
+913. I know some people liked to bag on Bridges when he had off stretches. However, I don't think people realize how hard it is to do what he has done the past two seasons.

Fumats20

Veteran
Reaction score
Stop talking like some entitled fortune cookie and tell those boys what the hell is going on.

Man, stop...you are killing me. LMAO!!

But seriously when Monty was quoting bible scripts during press conferences, I thought then and now with all that's transpired... I swear he was trying to cast out the Sun's demons. I was like why do I feel like I in church. Why do I feel dirty? LOL.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reading Gerald Bourguet's comment after the tweet below in a reply, there is still no confirmation Monty and Ayton have talked.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jones, who was in position to know all about the accusations long ago, lost some respect points too in this process, but at least was smart enough to amend his prior statement with the "unnaceptable" word on media day (and a "not cool" for good measure):
“None of what’s been said describes the Robert Sarver I know, respect and like — it just doesn’t,” Jones said in a statement issued by the Suns in October 2021...Jones had to answer for that on Monday. "When I made my statements last year, I stand by that that's my experience, and I still to this day can't speak for others and their experience, but now that we know, those things aren't acceptable, and they're not cool,"

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jones, who was in position to know all about the accusations long ago, lost some respect points too in this process, but at least was smart enough to amend his prior statement with the "unnaceptable" word on media day (and a "not cool" for good measure):
Yeah… it’s wishy washy guff.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kellan Olson

@KellanOlson
·
1m

To no surprise, Devin Booker said yesterday he has enjoyed how training camp started right away with some 5-on-5 on Day 1. “I told him that’s how I would start training camp if I was the coach. … Bring some refs in here and get after it.”

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty Williams confirms Cam Johnson as the starter.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam Johnson talks about the challenges of being the starting small forward.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose