Suns @ Kings Friday game thread 4-12-2023

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Poo front the bench only 10 points oof. Well the 3 guys Vogel actually played he’d much rather run the starters into the ground! No Bol, Okogie, use the damn bench and give em different looks moron!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns can finish no worse than 7th in the West.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pellies aren’t losing the way they’ve looked lately.
And I don't see the Lakers having a ton of motivation to win that game. Try to beat New Orleans twice in a row in New Orleans? Or, lose and play the Suns. I don't see them thinking a W Sunday is a must.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
7 plays 8, don’t they?

Gutty, but unbelievably ugly win.

At least they clinched 2 home play-in games to try and get to the playoffs. That could be kinda fun/awful to watch.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If nothing else, a Suns-Lakers, win and in game will get the blood flowing for own game this season!

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
Book and Allen are the weak links on D who are most often out of position due to lack of attention. Like in the Pels game, the Kings wanted it more and got more out of the scramble situations, and forced TOs. Not sure we win in the POs with this kind of def. weakness. Book learned to sell contacts for moving screen calls. KD needs that too. We were fortunate to catch Kings on the back-to-back.
The West seems chaotic with the final seedings. I guess we ought to try to win vs. Wolves and keep a hope at the 6th. If Lakers lose vs. Pels, they'd be in the 9-10 seeds, as seemingly Kings and Warriors would win their last game.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wasn’t able to watch this one, I’m not sure if I’m happy or sad about missing it.

Looks like I would’ve had a lot of angry takes for much of the game.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn