Suns @ Clippers Wednesday WCF game thread 6-30-2021 - Game 6

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The refs are highly questionable rn, this is absolutely ridiculous some of these calls man wow

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 3rd quarter:

Suns 97 - Clippers 83

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ayton rebounding like a beast, but has disappeared offensively since first quarter. Need more big fella.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
The NBA really isn't even faking this poo anymore.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ONE BIG RUN! COME OUT HARD AND FINISH THIS BEFORE THESE PIECE OF poo REFS CAN STEAL IT FROM US.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Ayton rebounding like a beast, but has disappeared offensively since first quarter. Need more big fella.

Now THIS is where Monty needs to call the right plays... Then again, he might've been doing so and the Clips are calling the right defensive plays...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The flop by CP3 is an example of why he bugs me. But that play at the end of the half by him was IMO brilliant. He was pissed about the stupid T call on Ayton so rather than keep arguing and get a T himself he throws the inbounds pass and hits Batum intentionally to send a message. Didn't hit him in the face or in the nuts but the point was made.

And he was huge the Clips had the big run going and he came in and hit a huge 3 to break the run. I think the T on Cousins was bad too but I think he got it in part because right before that he blocked a shot and taunted the guy and probably deserved a T on that one.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The flop by CP3 is an example of why he bugs me. But that play at the end of the half by him was IMO brilliant. He was pissed about the stupid T call on Ayton so rather than keep arguing and get a T himself he throws the inbounds pass and hits Batum intentionally to send a message. Didn't hit him in the face or in the nuts but the point was made.

And he was huge the Clips had the big run going and he came in and hit a huge 3 to break the run. I think the T on Cousins was bad too but I think he got it in part because right before that he blocked a shot and taunted the guy and probably deserved a T on that one.
Interesting. You don’t have a dog in the hunt. You don’t think cousins swung that elbow intentionally?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose