Suns and the draft

7footer

Reaction score
anyone have any idea who may be around thats a pure center??

I hate to say it, but Jake just doesn't seem to fit in with this team-especially on offense. He might be a good player elsewhere and I wish him luck, but not here

Voskuhl has proven he can be a great back up and should be resigned for that role

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Originally posted by 7footer
pure center??

I hate to say it, but Jake just doesn't seem to fit in with this team-especially on offense.

Jake is a true Center.... and if your looking for a true Center Shot block and rebound he will not fit into are offence... To SLOW and Frank would not play him....

ZAKO is my man to pick...
http://nbadraft.net/profiles/zarkocabarkapa.htm

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP

7footer

Reaction score
looks like he would fit in

the only thing that scares me about those eastern european players is you really never know what they're gonna wind up like

what the kid on Denver?? some people wanted the suns to take him--would up hardly getting any minutes??

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
European players are awfully overrated if you ask me. I wouldn't waste a pick on one of them just because they current NBA hype is to draft euro because they think everyone is going to be a Nowitzki or Gasol.

Maybe Milicic is good but the rest of them.... I would only draft Shortsianitis but he is not really european since his father is from Nigeria.

SUNSBG

Reaction score
I was high on Cabarkapa when I first read the scouting report, but looking at his stats I don't think he will be anything special. I think the Suns should draft Shortsianitis or Kosta Perovic if he declares. They have more potencial and one of them could be a steal.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
European players are awfully overrated if you ask me. I wouldn't waste a pick on one of them just because they current NBA hype is to draft euro because they think everyone is going to be a Nowitzki or Gasol.

Slinslin? Is that you?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson