Staying logged on.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How can you get ASFN to remember your password so you don't have to log on everytime you visit? That feature has worked for the past several years. Now it's not working fo me.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How can you get ASFN to remember your password so you don't have to log on everytime you visit? That feature has worked for the past several years. Now it's not working fo me.

I was having the same problem. Then my computer quit and I bought a whole new system and have had nary a problem since.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

NMC, do you check the little box at sign in that says it will keep you signed on?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had the same problem only at work since that last windows update. I never do the updates at home until I am sure they are ok.

OP
OP
NMCard

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have checked the box and I still cannot stay logged on. Plus the site just bumps me off if I don't stay active on the forum for more than 5 minutes.

danielb

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey

I suggest you try and clear your cookies for the site. You can do this in the "tools" options in your web browser (the process differs between the browsers so I can't go into more detail). After doing this the site will place a new cookie on your PC when next you log in and this should solve the issue.

OP
OP
NMCard

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey

I suggest you try and clear your cookies for the site. You can do this in the "tools" options in your web browser (the process differs between the browsers so I can't go into more detail). After doing this the site will place a new cookie on your PC when next you log in and this should solve the issue.

It's good to go now. Thanks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort