Status of the line heading into the off-season

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I have stated somewhere else that I think the Cardinals like their offensive line personnel more than most of us do, so let's take a look at what we have.

Here is the current status of the Cardinals offensive line.
**denotes FAs *RFAs The last number is what season this will be coming up.

Mason Cole – IOL – 6’05 – 292 – 3
Lamont Gaillard – IOL – 6’03 – 305 – 2 (active roster most of the year)
**Max Garcia – IOL – 6’04 – 309 – 6
Justin Pugh – IOL - 6’05 – 311 – 8
JR Sweezy – IOL – 6’05 – 310 – 9
**AQ Shipley – IOL – 6’01 – 307 – 9

**Marcus Gilbert – OT – 6’06 – 330 – 10 (ended season on IR)
**DJ Humphries – OT – 6’05 – 307 – 6
Joshua Miles – OT – 6’05 – 314 – 2 (active roster most of the year)
**Jordan Mills – OT – 6’05 – 316 – 8 (ended season on IR)
*Justin Murray – OT – 6’05 – 315 – 3 (RFA)
William Sweet – OT – 6’06 – 313 – 2 (entered season on IR)
Brett Toth – OT – 6’06 – 291 – 2 (reserve most of the year)

We had 9 offensive linemen on the active roster at the end of last year I believe, so let's use that as benchmark for where our roster is at.

1-Mason Cole - IOL
*Active all year, and got rotational work at the interior positions in the last of the year.

2-Lamont Gaillard - IOL
*Was on the 53 man roster for the entire year, but never active on gameday that I remember. If they didn't have plans for him, they would have moved him to the practice squad once Garcia came back.

3-Justin Pugh - IOL
*Starter. Played well. Healthy for the first time.

4-JR Sweezy - IOL
*1 year left on his deal. Played well.

5-Joshua Miles - OT
*On roster for most of the year, and was active on game-days. There is something they like about this kid. Only backup they had at LT.

6-Brett Toth - OT
*On reserve list. Not sure he has a future, but not sure he doesn't. Military commitment.

7-William Sweet - OT
*Went on IR before the season. Showed nothing.

8-???

9-???

Free Agents
Max Garcia - IOL
*Likely gone if they like Gaillard which I believe they do.

AQ Shipley - IOL
*My guess is that they get a deal done at least for one more year. I don't believe they see Cole as a C, and that would be a big jump for Gaillard. The could also draft someone in the first three rounds.

Marcus Gilbert - OT
*Kugler loves this guy so they might give him a 3 mil deal to come back. It depends if he feels like taking a discount.

DJ Humphries - OT
*They will re-sign him.

Jordan Mills - OT
*Not coming back.

Justin Murray - OT
*RFA who I think they will bring back. He played pretty well and is still young.

That puts our roster at

1-AQ Shipley - IOL
2-Justin Pugh - IOL
3-JR Sweezy - IOL
4-Mason Cole - IOL
5-Lamont Gaillard - IOL
6-DJ Humphries - OT
7-Justin Murray - OT
8-Joshua Miles - OT
9-???

So, we essentially have one spot available RT. If we sign a FA C, that person replaces Shipley. We could draft a C high and cut Gaillard if we found one we liked. If you were ok with Pugh as your backup RT, you can draft an OG. So, the only options that make sense are...

Sign a FA C to replace Shipley.
*Conner McGovern and Graham Glasgow are the only ones that fit.

Draft a C who can beat our Gaillard.
*Options here are Biadasz and Ruiz.

Draft an OG and have Pugh backup RT
*Options here are John Simpson, Shane Lemieux, Michael Alves, and Netane Muti.

Sign a RT in FA
*Jack Conklin or Marcus Gilbert are the only real options. No to Bulaga.

Draft a RT.
*Lots of options here. Many early. Few late IMO.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Just because that initial post was so long, here are the options we have to upgrade our line this offseason.

FA - AQ Shipley (re-sign)
FA - Conner McGovern
FA - Graham Glasgow
FA - Jack Conklin
FA - Marcus Gilbert (re-sign)

Draft
Cesar Ruiz in round 2
Tyler Biadasz in round 2
Tristan Wirfs in round 1
Jedrick Wills in round 1
Andrew Thomas in round 1
Mekhi Becton in round 2
Lucas Niang in ruond 2
Prince Tega Wanogho in round 2
Isaiah Wilson - round 2
Ezra Cleveland in round 2

I think those OGs listed in the initial post are options, but I just don't see them as being good enough to draft with all of our other needs.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm not going to spend a lot of time wailing or gnashing my teeth about this, but the assumption that we're just automatically bringing back Humphries seems like getting ahead of ourselves. There's a lot of hurdles there. I think Shipley will be back. The three big holes here are going to cost us some money.

I would love to sign Conklin. That would be one of my number one choices in FA. I would be very happy with either C prospect you mentioned. I think Gaillard isn't worth counting on at all and is more likely to be cut from the team at the end of training camp than ever be a starter/counted on consistently. Maybe a backup, which is fine, I just don't think he's worth counting on. I'd be okay with re-signing Gilbert on the cheap if we couldn't acquire Conklin, but then we MUST draft a young guy.

Humphries scares me. I'm worried the team will bungle the situation in either franchising him to a holdout, or paying him a bunch and having him be lazy and mediocre. We'll see there.

I would like to acquire a young OG in the draft to potentially take over for Sweezy in 2021. I don't foresee Cole becoming that guy, and would love to avoid paying FA bucks for another guard if at all possible.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I'm not going to spend a lot of time wailing or gnashing my teeth about this, but the assumption that we're just automatically bringing back Humphries seems like getting ahead of ourselves. There's a lot of hurdles there. I think Shipley will be back. The three big holes here are going to cost us some money.

I would love to sign Conklin. That would be one of my number one choices in FA. I would be very happy with either C prospect you mentioned. I think Gaillard isn't worth counting on at all and is more likely to be cut from the team at the end of training camp than ever be a starter/counted on consistently. Maybe a backup, which is fine, I just don't think he's worth counting on. I'd be okay with re-signing Gilbert on the cheap if we couldn't acquire Conklin, but then we MUST draft a young guy.

Humphries scares me. I'm worried the team will bungle the situation in either franchising him to a holdout, or paying him a bunch and having him be lazy and mediocre. We'll see there.

I would like to acquire a young OG in the draft to potentially take over for Sweezy in 2021. I don't foresee Cole becoming that guy, and would love to avoid paying FA bucks for another guard if at all possible.
Humphries will be re-signed or he will be franchised. That is a given.

Your "young OG to replace Sweezy" is a nice idea, but we run into roster limits. You can't carry 6 interior linemen or if you do, you are giving up something else. I guess you could run Cole as your backup C for the year, but that makes things fishy with Pugh's injury history and Shipley's age.

The more I look at this situation, the more I think Jack Conklin and whether or not he is franchised is going to determine where we go. If we sign him, we probably don't go OT early. If we don't, Wirfs seems like a no brainer. Potential LT, RT, or RG. Lots of options for him.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Humphries will be re-signed or he will be franchised. That is a given.

Your "young OG to replace Sweezy" is a nice idea, but we run into roster limits. You can't carry 6 interior linemen or if you do, you are giving up something else. I guess you could run Cole as your backup C for the year, but that makes things fishy with Pugh's injury history and Shipley's age.

The more I look at this situation, the more I think Jack Conklin and whether or not he is franchised is going to determine where we go. If we sign him, we probably don't go OT early. If we don't, Wirfs seems like a no brainer. Potential LT, RT, or RG. Lots of options for him.
I guess functionally I'd be fine with Cole as backup C/OG. Replace Gaillard with someone else or just send him to the practice squad in case of emergency.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Nice rundown Chopper and the first sentence of the OP scares the crap out of me. I’m hoping they still can’t be that arrogant after b2b 3 and 5-win campaigns!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Nice work Chopper...lots of effort put into that post.

My hope is Galliard can become a starting C.
The T spots are the biggest focus right now but I think we need a young G on this roster for Kugler to groom for 2021.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I do not want to count on Pugh as an OT, he played well the first game (can't remember who we played) the second game he got beat quite a bit (can't remember who we played then either) just know I noticed it because he was playing out of position & Murray was out. Murray came back the next game. Cole will be a backup at both interior positions, I don't think they want him as the future center. Pugh & Sweezy will be the starting guards. The 2021 FA period & draft they will more than likely look for a replacement for Sweezy, he will be a FA after next season. Pugh has 2 yrs left on his contract. I feel like Humphries will be resigned, probably Shipley as well, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to upgrade from Shipley to McGovern though. RT is where I feel like something may happen, Wills is a RT, Thomas & Wirfs are LT's. If Thomas or Wirfs were drafted, they would have to slide over to RT if Humphries is resigned? I actually want to resign Justin Murray, he was solid most games, I think Kugler could get more out of him this offseason. I'm ok with resigning Gilbert to a cheap deal as long as he's healthy? Just don't wanna have to depend on him as the starting RT with his injury history, backup only. It's a shame we didn't get to see him play this season though, at one point he was a top 5 OT in the NFL. We could end up signing a FA RT but I'd rather draft one to save some money. Simply because Humphries will get a whole lot of money & combining the cost of a FA RT with that, we would be looking at around 22 million for both. Just guesses by all of us at this point, we may all be wrong by the time FA & the draft are finished?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
We could end up signing a FA RT but I'd rather draft one to save some money. Simply because Humphries will get a whole lot of money & combining the cost of a FA RT with that, we would be looking at around 22 million for both. Just guesses by all of us at this point, we may all be wrong by the time FA & the draft are finished?
You must be registered for see images attach

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice job Chopper.

Humphries will be a Cardinal next year unless Kugler says they can do better.

Sweezy and Pugh are our starting guards.

Justin Murray will be our starting RT.

Cole is valuable for his versatility.

Shipley is already negotiating a new contract so it’s apparent he will start at center.

Like it or not some chemistry was developed in 2019 which can’t be underestimated.

Why is Lamont Galliard being written off? Is it because the staff didn’t want a rookie protecting Kyler? Maybe on the job training wouldn’t be the wisest thing to do. I like to know how anybody on this board knows what this kid brings to the table. If he was on the practice squad he could have been claimed so apparently the staff sees enough potential in the kid to keep him rostered.

Depth will be added depending on the current evaluation of what we currently have.

Ladies and gentlemen we need defense. Like it or not we still won’t be able to fill all the holes on the roster this year. We have a Grand Canyon of holes on the defensive side that need to be filled. Our defense needs to make a leap next year like our offense did this year.

Do that and we will be VERY competitive in 2020.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Nice job Chopper.

Humphries will be a Cardinal next year unless Kugler says they can do better.

Sweezy and Pugh are our starting guards.

Justin Murray will be our starting RT.

Cole is valuable for his versatility.

Shipley is already negotiating a new contract so it’s apparent he will start at center.

Like it or not some chemistry was developed in 2019 which can’t be underestimated.

Why is Lamont Galliard being written off? Is it because the staff didn’t want a rookie protecting Kyler? Maybe on the job training wouldn’t be the wisest thing to do. I like to know how anybody on this board knows what this kid brings to the table. If he was on the practice squad he could have been claimed so apparently the staff sees enough potential in the kid to keep him rostered.

Depth will be added depending on the current evaluation of what we currently have.

Ladies and gentlemen we need defense. Like it or not we still won’t be able to fill all the holes on the roster this year. We have a Grand Canyon of holes on the defensive side that need to be filled. Our defense needs to make a leap next year like our offense did this year.

Do that and we will be VERY competitive in 2020.

You're really willing to go into 2020 with zero changes on the line? Just re-sign Justin Murray and call it a day? I'm honestly incredulous about it because I can't fathom being okay with a line that had Kyler running for his life, being the 3rd most sacked QB in the league. You could see exasperation on the kid's face having to get out there and constantly roll out to broken plays.

As far as Gaillard goes, he is a 6th round pick who has not played in an NFL game. The retention rate of these players is sub-9%. To count on him for anything at this point would be a fool's errand. Maybe he surprises, but 6th round picks rarely contribute anything in the NFL.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're really willing to go into 2020 with zero changes on the line? Just re-sign Justin Murray and call it a day? I'm honestly incredulous about it because I can't fathom being okay with a line that had Kyler running for his life, being the 3rd most sacked QB in the league. You could see exasperation on the kid's face having to get out there and constantly roll out to broken plays.

As far as Gaillard goes, he is a 6th round pick who has not played in an NFL game. The retention rate of these players is sub-9%. To count on him for anything at this point would be a fool's errand. Maybe he surprises, but 6th round picks rarely contribute anything in the NFL.
This line was playing fairly well by years end. There is no McGlincheys or Nelsons in this draft. Unless there is a 5 star blue chip can’t miss o-lineman in the draft I just don’t see spending the #8 pick on one.

Kugler now knows what he has to work with , even better than you and I, lol. We don’t know. But I don’t believe anybody on this board felt like this o-line was going to perform anywhere close to how they did. Second in the league is avg. yards per carry? Pretty damn good. Sacks ? Kyler could be held personally accountable for 15 of those sacks. We allowed 20 sacks in the first four games. That means 27 over the last 12. Not to bad.

Here’s my point. We have a real offensive line coach that seems to have done a pretty good job with what he has had to work with not to mention a rookie Qb , new system and rookie head coach who tried his way first but was smart enough to change his views about 4 games into the season.

I don’t think the offensive line is looked at as the biggest problem on this team anymore. They closed the season with 5 guys that weren’t doing too bad of a job. Should we upgrade? Of course, if we can. Maybe there will be a second or third round lineman that falls in our lap.

Also consider this. How much better can this current line and offense be if we had a defense that allowed 100 less points next year and win the field position battle?

The albatross of this team is defense. Dramatically improving this defense will be the reason we win 3 or 4 more games next year.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This line was playing fairly well by years end. There is no McGlincheys or Nelsons in this draft. Unless there is a 5 star blue chip can’t miss o-lineman in the draft I just don’t see spending the #8 pick on one.

Kugler now knows what he has to work with , even better than you and I, lol. We don’t know. But I don’t believe anybody on this board felt like this o-line was going to perform anywhere close to how they did. Second in the league is avg. yards per carry? Pretty damn good. Sacks ? Kyler could be held personally accountable for 15 of those sacks. We allowed 20 sacks in the first four games. That means 27 over the last 12. Not to bad.

Here’s my point. We have a real offensive line coach that seems to have done a pretty good job with what he has had to work with not to mention a rookie Qb , new system and rookie head coach who tried his way first but was smart enough to change his views about 4 games into the season.

I don’t think the offensive line is looked at as the biggest problem on this team anymore. They closed the season with 5 guys that weren’t doing too bad of a job. Should we upgrade? Of course, if we can. Maybe there will be a second or third round lineman that falls in our lap.

Also consider this. How much better can this current line and offense be if we had a defense that allowed 100 less points next year and win the field position battle?

The albatross of this team is defense. Dramatically improving this defense will be the reason we win 3 or 4 more games next year.

Man, if anything is evidence that the 2018 season beat us all into submission, this is it. This year's offensive line was still really bad, and the sack numbers along with the eye test are all it really takes. If Kyler's responsible for 15 of his own sacks, he's sure as hell responsible for breaking out of 15 sacks. The poor guy was running for his life.

The offensive line has 3 vacancies at the moment until re-signed, but Justin Murray is a low-tier player that has been on six teams in four years. He's just not a starting quality player in anything but a pinch. If "run for your life kid" is Kugler's strategy on the OL, we have some big problems.

This isn't talking about "upgrading," it's talking about "who do we actually pay to play here," and one way or the other, we can either stick with the same guy who couldn't make a roster, or find a replacement that's much stronger.

The most valuable asset on this team right now is Kyler Murray, and you have to protect him. Simple as that. Our OL is in the bottom third of the NFL, if not worse. Improve the defense, but come on...

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

21 of the sacks were attributed to Tyler.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, if anything is evidence that the 2018 season beat us all into submission, this is it. This year's offensive line was still really bad, and the sack numbers along with the eye test are all it really takes. If Kyler's responsible for 15 of his own sacks, he's sure as hell responsible for breaking out of 15 sacks. The poor guy was running for his life.

The offensive line has 3 vacancies at the moment until re-signed, but Justin Murray is a low-tier player that has been on six teams in four years. He's just not a starting quality player in anything but a pinch. If "run for your life kid" is Kugler's strategy on the OL, we have some big problems.

This isn't talking about "upgrading," it's talking about "who do we actually pay to play here," and one way or the other, we can either stick with the same guy who couldn't make a roster, or find a replacement that's much stronger.

The most valuable asset on this team right now is Kyler Murray, and you have to protect him. Simple as that. Our OL is in the bottom third of the NFL, if not worse. Improve the defense, but come on...
One question. How many sacks did Wilson and Jackson run out of? Kyler took at least 10 sacks simply not throwing the ball away and running out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage. He improved dramatically as the year went on.
I understand you view on this. I just think this is what the cards will do. Conklin would be a great addition but I doubt he will escape Tennessee. McGovern would be nice but why then are we in negotiations with Shipley?

Cohesiveness and continuity are so important to an offensive line. Last year the Rams played the same o-line 15 out of 16 games. This year they had 19 different combinations and it obviously affected their output.

You can’t sign all pros at every position. I just believe the Cards are going to start the off season with the 5 guys that ended the year and build quality depth behind them.

one more thing . I don’t care if Justin Murray played on 20 teams before he got here. Sometimes teams fail by focusing on the things he can’t do instead of building and scheming around the things he can do. Kugler got the most out of any team JM played for prior to coming here.

We’ll soon find out. I’m sure Kugler’s influence and input will help the Cards decide.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Can't count on him as a starter but interesting read below (Kruger must like him).

Overview
Toth's physicality and ability as a move blocker will appeal to zone-heavy rushing attacks, but it will take some time to adjust to a run scheme where he isn't constantly playing so far forward like he was at Army. Toth is an athletic guard/tackle prospect who will likely need a redshirt season to add mass and work on his fundamentals in pass protection.

Sources Tell Us
"I love this potential. Coaches see guys like this as moldable clay who they can build from the ground up because he's disciplined, coachable and athletic. He's the type of player that (Bill) Belichick goes after." -- NFC team area scout

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/brett...e35c46db51e2&akmobile=android&akcarrier=other

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Interesting article on offensive lineman. Right up your alley @kerouac9 :)

Evaluating the Performance of Offensive Linemen in the NFL

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1603/1603.07593.pdf

The only variable I didn't see was injury history/availability.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
21 of the sacks were attributed to Tyler.
Regardless of whether those were or weren't, the kid also saved the line's bacon on multiple occasions by being able to roll away and make a play with a guy having a clear path to the QB.

One question. How many sacks did Wilson and Jackson run out of? Kyler took at least 10 sacks simply not throwing the ball away and running out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage. He improved dramatically as the year went on.
I understand you view on this. I just think this is what the cards will do. Conklin would be a great addition but I doubt he will escape Tennessee. McGovern would be nice but why then are we in negotiations with Shipley?

Cohesiveness and continuity are so important to an offensive line. Last year the Rams played the same o-line 15 out of 16 games. This year they had 19 different combinations and it obviously affected their output.

You can’t sign all pros at every position. I just believe the Cards are going to start the off season with the 5 guys that ended the year and build quality depth behind them.

one more thing . I don’t care if Justin Murray played on 20 teams before he got here. Sometimes teams fail by focusing on the things he can’t do instead of building and scheming around the things he can do. Kugler got the most out of any team JM played for prior to coming here.

We’ll soon find out. I’m sure Kugler’s influence and input will help the Cards decide.
You can't sign All-Pros at each position but it sure would be nice for once in our history to have a guy who might sniff being a Pro Bowler. None of our guys are good enough to do that.

This offense still needs significant improvement. Just being better than historically bad isn't good enough. While you have empty spots and there are better players out there, acquire them instead of re-signing your mediocre group and getting your young QB killed. Too much is being placed on Kyler to just "play through it."

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regardless of whether those were or weren't, the kid also saved the line's bacon on multiple occasions by being able to roll away and make a play with a guy having a clear path to the QB.

You can't sign All-Pros at each position but it sure would be nice for once in our history to have a guy who might sniff being a Pro Bowler. None of our guys are good enough to do that.

This offense still needs significant improvement. Just being better than historically bad isn't good enough. While you have empty spots and there are better players out there, acquire them instead of re-signing your mediocre group and getting your young QB killed. Too much is being placed on Kyler to just "play through it."
Solar, Jackson and Wilson saved the o- lines bacon too. My point is the offensive line is a unit. You can’t simply divide it into 5 separate entity. Five guys that plays as a unit can possibly out perform 5 talented guys that don’t play as a unit.

My whole argument is based on what does Kugler believe and if he’s happy with the current 5 starters and think they can get BETTER as a UNIT , who are you and I to say he’s wrong. Staying healthy will be a key. That’s why I believe ( right or wrong) the Cards will upgrade the depth of the o- line rather than replace two or three guys,UNLESS Kugler suggest to management we may need to upgrade in order to compete.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Solar, Jackson and Wilson saved the o- lines bacon too. My point is the offensive line is a unit. You can’t simply divide it into 5 separate entity. Five guys that plays as a unit can possibly out perform 5 talented guys that don’t play as a unit.

My whole argument is based on what does Kugler believe and if he’s happy with the current 5 starters and think they can get BETTER as a UNIT , who are you and I to say he’s wrong. Staying healthy will be a key. That’s why I believe ( right or wrong) the Cards will upgrade the depth of the o- line rather than replace two or three guys,UNLESS Kugler suggest to management we may need to upgrade in order to compete.
Well, again, it's not an upgrade, it's an outright replacement of guys who aren't under contract. If the choice of paying a Murray or Shipley prevents us from getting a really talented player, I don't really care what Kugler thinks. Although I can't imagine he thinks Murray is more talented than a Conklin or top 10 pick in the draft.

Sorry man, you're just the first person I've seen to suggest we re-sign the entire mediocre offensive line we had, including Murray, and it's caught me really off guard. This line was pretty damn bad.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, again, it's not an upgrade, it's an outright replacement of guys who aren't under contract. If the choice of paying a Murray or Shipley prevents us from getting a really talented player, I don't really care what Kugler thinks. Although I can't imagine he thinks Murray is more talented than a Conklin or top 10 pick in the draft.

Sorry man, you're just the first person I've seen to suggest we re-sign the entire mediocre offensive line we had, including Murray, and it's caught me really off guard. This line was pretty damn bad.
Correction. Sorry if at anytime I suggested this is what the Cards should do. It’s what I think they will do. I believe Conklin will not make it to free agency.

One of the things that spurs conversation is what our individual ideas we have to make this team better. We have an offense that ranked 13th(?) and a defense that ranked 30th(?). Assuming we tag or sign Humphries, sign Drake ( or somebody like Breida) Hundley, Shipley, RT ( Murray?) I think the rest of the cap money will have to be toward this defense.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Justin Murray is now on a team with a coach who is willing and is capable of developing him. That was not the case on the other teams he has been with. He jumped in with both feet and with actual game experience he has improved....and will continue to do so whether the Cardinals re-sign him or not.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Correction. Sorry if at anytime I suggested this is what the Cards should do. It’s what I think they will do. I believe Conklin will not make it to free agency.

One of the things that spurs conversation is what our individual ideas we have to make this team better. We have an offense that ranked 13th(?) and a defense that ranked 30th(?). Assuming we tag or sign Humphries, sign Drake ( or somebody like Breida) Hundley, Shipley, RT ( Murray?) I think the rest of the cap money will have to be toward this defense.
I've been starting to pray we don't pay Drake or Breida. What a waste of money when we don't have starters at 7-9 positions across the team. If we re-sign Murray or Gilbert we have to look for a better player in the draft. It just has to happen.

And we shouldn't be re-signing Shipley at all. But it looks like what they'll be doing.

If the Cardinals make no changes at OL in a year where we started a street free agent all year long, I'll want to fire Keim even more than I did this past season. It's going to get Kyler killed to keep ignoring it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson