stanford routt

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
I just wanna point out the chiefs might be the one team out there worse than us right now.. being cut by them is a real bad sign for a football player

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
I just wanna point out the chiefs might be the one team out there worse than us right now.. being cut by them is a real bad sign for a football player

But what if he has moxie? Just sayin'

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And, last year, offensive genius Todd Haley brought in and started more than once:

Tyler Palko.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Sign him. He brings depth to our CB position where we are getting thin. KC does more man coverage than we do which is why he struggled. Adding him to Peterson, Gay, Flemming, Mike Adams, and an injured Greg Toler would be good depth. Also, if he fits, it makes Greg Toler or a FA less of a priority next year.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hes better than Gay and Fleming, thats for sure.

Hes also mean and physical. Something this D lacks right now.

Doubt we get him. He will probably be very expensive.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
The guy was playing in a system that supposedly best suited him according to the pundits, Press Man Coverage. But the 120 QB Rating that QB's were getting when throwing to his receiver while at KC is pretty damning stuff. We are talking one of the worst in the NFL type stuff. The year prior he allowed 8 TD's and had 17 penalties. Not sure how he got the 3 year 20 mill deal in the first place.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Urban article on the Cards site: Routt not on the Radar. Cards not interested in Routt.

Haha, dumb Cardinals fans thinking the FO would make a move to improve this team.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Surprised he is a FA. I remember him being pretty good not too long ago.

Thats Darren Urbans main thought in his article. If this guy is so good, why hes been released twice in the past year (Raiders let him go to FA, Chiefs cut him).

He was great his last year with Oakland. And the Chiefs are saying he clashed with management, so apparently its a personalty issue,

IDC, we can handle him. Darnell and Joey porter both had personality issues and they both were kept under control.

Routt is 100% overrated for the salary he got, but hes 100% an upgrade over Gay and Fleming. DO IT!!!

Dangit

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Hes better than Gay and Fleming, thats for sure.

Hes also mean and physical. Something this D lacks right now.

Doubt we get him. He will probably be very expensive.
But Gay knows the system...

BTW, what's with 15 blank lines between every sentence on all your posts???

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
But Gay knows the system...

BTW, what's with 15 blank lines between every sentence on all your posts???

If you have a good corner, his system should be "Dont let _____ catch the ball. Go."

And what do you mean about my lines?

I Dont do that.

you crazy

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Stanford Routt...

Still available...

Obviously Im worried as to WHY such a huge talent is still available. But gosh damn. Cardinals need to at least put in a call. Apparently the market isnt biting, maybe we can get him a little cheaper than expected. Hes a little inconsistent, but at one time, he was 2nd only to Revis is targets/completetion percentage for a CB. Extremely talented. Big, fast, strong, good tackler.

If we sign him, then we can check CB off our draft list needs. And we DO very badly need a CB. If PP or Gay went down, we have no depth on this team. Besides, we arent going to find anyone better than Routt in the draft or FA.

Just putting it out there. Borederline Pro Bowl CB...available...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard