sports-central.com Predictions

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
The entire story is at http://www.sports-central.org/sports/2006/09/21/nfl_weekly_predictions_week_3.php

Highlights:

St. Louis at Arizona:
[Bulger's]...struggles continue on Sunday, at the expense of go-to guy Torry Holt, who is planted on a crossing pattern by the Burger King, who then, in a touching display of sportsmanship, presents Holt with a charbroiled Double Whopper. The highlight is later replayed on NBC's Sunday Night Football, when Chris Collinsworth presents the 'McDonalds Quarter Pounder Breakdown', causing an awkward conflict of interest.

Denver at New England:
"I know I've played like dirt," says Plummer, "and it certainly is ironic that my pet terrier, which I named 'Jay Cutler,' seems to be nipping at my heels a lot lately. But I've dealt with my bad play by getting in my truck and terrorizing drivers on Denver highways. But, thanks to San Diego's Steve Foley, I'm no longer the AFC West's most dangerous driver. And thanks to Aaron Brooks, I'm not the West's worst quarterback."

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lloydian said:
The entire story is at

Denver at New England:
"I know I've played like dirt," says Plummer, "and it certainly is ironic that my pet terrier, which I named 'Jay Cutler,' seems to be nipping at my heels a lot lately. But I've dealt with my bad play by getting in my truck and terrorizing drivers on Denver highways. But, thanks to San Diego's Steve Foley, I'm no longer the AFC West's most dangerous driver. And thanks to Aaron Brooks, I'm not the West's worst quarterback."
That's really funny! :lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison