Sopranos

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Amazing episode, I can't wait for the next one. I wonder whats up with Sil, he's my favorite character.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I can’t believe that it took until now to learn that Sil’s wife on the show is his real wife! I guess it’s true, you learn something new every day.:)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bada0Bing said:
What an ingenious way to start a new season. That part with Paulie in there rambling on while Tony is coming out of it was classic. Luckily I couldn’t watch this episode until Tuesday, so I only have to wait 120 hours for the next one.

I agree 100%. I couldn't watch until Wednesday night. Paulie aggravating Tony was excellent. When Tony is able to scream at everyone again, that is going to be quite an episode.

I also crack up at Vito on the Atkins. I was just as pushy when I went on the Atkins. Too funny.

OP
OP
maddogkf

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
:biglaugh: last night's episode was one of the best ones I've seen in a while.

Not revealing anything, but Paulie's "news", the rapper "incident", the garbage companies "spats"

good stuff.....

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
:biglaugh: last night's episode was one of the best ones I've seen in a while.

Not revealing anything, but Paulie's "news", the rapper "incident", the garbage companies "spats"

good stuff.....

Agreed, I wonder if Tony is going to go soft on us now.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tony is a freaking stud. Kick the ass of the biggest, strongest dude in the room.

He's lucky he didn't punch him in the stomach wound though...the dude is a hothead, which Tony used to his advantage.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
That conversation at the table with the old people was hilarious. The scene at the end totally took me by surprise. I knew something was going to happen when Tony kept looking at everyone’s tattoos. This season just keeps getting better and better.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could have gone without Tony's urping.

I am with Swd, I can't wait to watch the DVD of this season.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Bada0Bing said:
The scene at the end totally took me by surprise. I knew something was going to happen when Tony kept looking at everyone’s tattoos.

I find it hard to believe the bodyguard couldn't take Tony out especially considering his health issue. Did he have the discipline and presence of mind in the heat of the moment to know not to retaliate against Tony? If so, good move on his part to just take the beating I suppose. :)

The subplots are always fascinating.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rivercard said:
I find it hard to believe the bodyguard couldn't take Tony out especially considering his health issue. Did he have the discipline and presence of mind in the heat of the moment to know not to retaliate against Tony? If so, good move on his part to just take the beating I suppose. :)

Tony is just a bad ass.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Rivercard said:

I know what you mean. At first I was thinking that maybe they had this set-up, but then I thought there’s no way Tony would do that. He just knew that he had to make a move like this to let the boys know that he was still in charge.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Bada0Bing said:
Agreed, I wonder if Tony is going to go soft on us now.

Isn't that funny that the very next episode he beats the crap out of his bodyguard to prove he wasn't going soft. Not only was it on the audience's mind but it was also on his crew's mind. That is why this show is so great!

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Bada0Bing said:
That conversation at the table with the old people was hilarious. The scene at the end totally took me by surprise. I knew something was going to happen when Tony kept looking at everyone’s tattoos. This season just keeps getting better and better.

He was looking at their muscles because he felt he was going weak. Did you see him check out his brother-in-law after he quit playing B-Ball to greet him? Also, did you notice how he was going back in forth b/w his bodyguard and the fat guy in the red jumper; Tony was deciding which one to beat up. I think its because they were the two lowest ranking guys at the table.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
BigDavis75 said:
Isn't that funny that the very next episode he beats the crap out of his bodyguard to prove he wasn't going soft. Not only was it on the audience's mind but it was also on his crew's mind. That is why this show is so great!

Not only that, but he acted like Dr. Melfi suggested he beat someone up.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Tony has to kill Vito.... There is no other way around it.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Vito’s days of being a mobster are definitely over. However, I wonder if he’s going to be one of those characters that just disappear and we never hear from again. He seems to be fitting in well in that little down in New Hampshire.