So, we're picking 3rd....

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think Will Anderson and Bryce Young go 1 & 2. So I'd be happy with Jalen Carter, but also happy trading down depending on how much of a haul they could get. If we could get a qb-desperate team to move up for C.J. Stroud then it could be worth moving down.

Pda4976

Reaction score
I think Will Anderson and Bryce Young go 1 & 2. So I'd be happy with Jalen Carter, but also happy trading down depending on how much of a haul they could get. If we could get a qb-desperate team to move up for C.J. Stroud then it could be worth moving down.
I think they do go 1-2, but Bears and Texans swap picks.

Pda4976

Reaction score
Hilarious that Texans had #1 in the bag then have spend a small fortune to get back to 1. What a clown show.
Yep, probably cost to themselves next year's first. Won't cost as much as the Colts because they still get Anderson or Carter.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We will be on the clock with CJ Stroud on the board. If Will Anderson isn't there, we have the opportunity to get a haul from the colts to just switch spots or a major haul for those looking to jump the colts.

A great place to be if we have a competent GM fielding the phone calls.

Personally, I prefer Anderson - Trade back - Stroud (to make those who want him cry and then trade for him) - Carter in that order. Not a huge Carter fan but I am in love with Will Anderson.

Pda4976

Reaction score
We will be on the clock with CJ Stroud on the board. If Will Anderson isn't there, we have the opportunity to get a haul from the colts to just switch spots or a major haul for those looking to jump the colts.

Personally, I prefer Anderson - Trade back - Stroud (to make those who want him cry and then trade for him) - Carter in that order. Not a huge Carter fan but I am in love with Will Anderson.
Absolutely, you use another team as leverage to swap with Indy and still get Carter. Probably can get next yeatw first.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We are in such a great spot it's almost impossible to eff it up. So, I expect us to take Anderson or Carter and they bust, one way or another.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

If trading down, the raiders of the team that I'm targeting.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Both Anderson and Carter could be there when Cards pick. Bears could trade down and got lots of picks for teams wanting a qb. Young and Stroud could go on picks 1 & 2.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not like we are one player away. Trade back, collect picks, and don't let Keim pick them.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Probably going to be Carter or trade down. If the trade offer includes another first rounder I trade down but not outside the top 10.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Depends on what they can get. If they get a haul from Raiders and only move down to th 9 spot, that would be hard to ignore. I do agree, if there's not much of a haul, take the top ranked pass rusher if you can and call it a day. We WILL have a new GM. It depends on how good the new guy is. We can't pretend the Cards have been inept in the past, but logic says the new guy is possibly NOT inept.