Slightly OT: New Discovery Channel Program

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I kept forgetting to mention this with all of the Wiz news, but the Discovery Channel ran another feature on UOP Stadium last night. The program was entitled "Really Big Things" - hosted by ex-American Idol finalist and ex-football player Matt Rogers.

Only about the first 15 minutes of the hour-long show was devoted to the stadium, but it was filmed after the stadium had been opened, and included the opening and closing of the roof, and a lot of detail on the retractible field. They even went into the maintenance trench underneath the field - first time I've ever seen it.

Hopefully, this episode will run many more times in the future.

It was a very nice feature...more publicity for the stadium and in turn, the Cardinals.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I kept forgetting to mention this with all of the Wiz news, but the Discovery Channel ran another feature on UOP Stadium last night. The program was entitled "Really Big Things" - hosted by ex-American Idol finalist and ex-football player Matt Rogers.

Only about the first 15 minutes of the hour-long show was devoted to the stadium, but it was filmed after the stadium had been opened, and included the opening and closing of the roof, and a lot of detail on the retractible field. They even went into the maintenance trench underneath the field - first time I've ever seen it.

Hopefully, this episode will run many more times in the future.

It was a very nice feature...more publicity for the stadium and in turn, the Cardinals.

Sounds interesting PANTONE. If you see it coming up again in the future give let us know ok?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen