Situational Football

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I agree that we need to continue and invest in the OL, Kyler had a clean pocket plenty on Sunday and would not sit in it and make his reads. Couple that with him not climbing the pocket after his pass drops land him 12 yards from the LOS and he is kinda creating his own issues. Almost every OT in the NFL is going to have a tough time when a QB finishes his drop 12 yards behind the LOS. It creates terrible angles and opens the OT up to inside moves because he has to move his feet so fast to cut off the angle. As a QB, you have to do the little things to help your guys out because they are going against the freakiest athletes on the field.
This

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Nah that throw to Kirk on the allout blitz to put us in FG range that was huevos as big as Nicki Minaj's cousin.
A. Great reference.
B. I'll admit, I was screaming at the tv when he heaved it.... I was also dancing when Kirk caught it. Great play, not because of the throw and catch, but because he checked out of the original call and made them pay for it. That's something that's new from K1 this year, and has me beyond giddy for the future.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We'll live and die with K1. He does plenty of stupid sh*t but he more than makes up for it.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah that throw to Kirk on the allout blitz to put us in FG range that was huevos as big as Nicki Minaj's cousin.
:biglaugh:
I'm concerned that after Murray succeeded with that pass twice in two games, sooner or later a team will fake the zero blitz and keep a safety deep over Kirk to pick it off.

...dave

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose