SI (Andy Staples) Top 25 College Football 5/24/2011

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Even if we were ranked to start the season, I doubt we would last very long in the top 25...

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will be very happy if they are 3-3 after the first six games.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Any suggestion that Arizona will be a top 25 football team at any point in the near future is about as delusional as saying ASU will make a BCS bowl this year.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Any suggestion that Arizona will be a top 25 football team at any point in the near future is about as delusional as saying ASU will make a BCS bowl this year.

Hey-o! Two birds with one stone!

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey-o! Two birds with one stone!

There is no way Mao would post without somehow taking a dig at ASU...

And for the record count me among those who are not delusional about ASU's chances this year...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Neither ASU nor UofA are going to put anything on the field this year that resembles a top 25 team. If either reaches any bowl game, they should consider it a miracle. I give a slight edge to UofA simply because Foles is 10x better than Osweiller

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Neither ASU nor UofA are going to put anything on the field this year that resembles a top 25 team. If either reaches any bowl game, they should consider it a miracle. I give a slight edge to UofA simply because Foles is 10x better than Osweiller

We'll have to come back to this thread at year end. While I don't think we'll make a BCS bowl, we certainly should make a bowl game.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score

There are currently 35 bowl games. You don't think UA and ASU will be in the top 70? I don't think 6 wins will be that difficult.

Both teams will make a bowl this season, IMO.