Should not have traded Robbie Ray / Dansby Swanson

sashimipal

Reaction score
But then again all teams make less than impressive trades. Baseball athletes and the management folks are human

The guy that Diamondbacks acquired in return for Swanson+, is struggling to stay in the farm system of other organizations. I also accept Ender Inciarte and Aaron Blair did not exactly make any significant impact at MLB level

I'm fairly positive the trade Blue Jays made in return for Jose Berrios might end up looking like Dansby trade.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The World Series is littered every year with players the Diamondbacks handed away. Meanwhile we go 30-132 or whatever the hell.

This team doesn't have a lick of pitching. Yet how many recent Cy Youngs were won by guys the DBacks gave away?

The problem is Ken Kendrick. Baseball doesn't have a salary cap, and penny pinchers can't compete at all. In the last couple of years we had and gave up on Corbin, Greinke, Goldschmidt, JD Martinez, and others because we couldn't afford them like other owners can.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just shake my head every time I think about who we've had and then got rid of them. For nothing. SMH, SMH, SMH. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE? SMH

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is why you do not let unqualified people anywhere near a front office, we were Ditka-ed by Tony La Russa.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort