Should Cards make a play at Revis?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Most feel that he no longer has it to be a CB and feel he should be moved to safety. Not sure what he really has left.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Some of the same stuff was said when we signed Cromartie. I don't see why not. Do we want to go in to Camp thinking about Bethel starting? That's a hell no for me

RINGLESS

Veteran
Reaction score
Personally, I'd rather get someone younger. We are going to be making a youth movement over the next two years.

Palmer (retiring 2018 most likely), Fitz (retiring 2018 most likely), Campbell (gone) Chris Johnson (gone) Evan Mathis (gone) Drew Stanton (will be gone) Rucker (gone) Branch (gone by 18)

We will have a young, talented and rejuvenated roster. Would rather a longer term at CB2, while we try to address the QBotF.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd like to know more about what actually went down with Revis. What actually happened? Is he a genuinely bad guy? Did he get complacent and out of shape? Or are there extenuating circumstances?

If he's got anything left, he doesn't cost too much and his head (& heart) are screwed on straight, I'd bring him in. (Good corners are hard to find).

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know more about what actually went down with Revis. What actually happened? Is he a genuinely bad guy? Did he get complacent and out of shape? Or are there extenuating circumstances?

If he's got anything left, he doesn't cost too much and his head (& heart) are screwed on straight, I'd bring him in. (Good corners are hard to find).
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

On the radio this morning, they were discussing him...and basically saying he needs to come to grips with the fact he's no longer a shut down corner...and do like Charles Woodson and embrace a move to Safety. They mentioned he's not afraid to tackle or make contact, so transitioning to Safety may give him several more productive years.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Personally, I'd rather get someone younger. We are going to be making a youth movement over the next two years.

Palmer (retiring 2018 most likely), Fitz (retiring 2018 most likely), Campbell (gone) Chris Johnson (gone) Evan Mathis (gone) Drew Stanton (will be gone) Rucker (gone) Branch (gone by 18)

We will have a young, talented and rejuvenated roster. Would rather a longer term at CB2, while we try to address the QBotF.
I wouldn't be so quick in declaring Stanton gone. For some reason BA is in love with this guy.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Nope. NFL Network on Sirius are saying word around the league is that his skills do not really translate to safety. Most think his elite play is gone, forever.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose