SF @ AZ broadcast question

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if this will be on Fox and available in Chicago?

Thanks!

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It will be on Fox but chances are in won't be shown in Chicago. It's a 1:05 kickoff which means it's a single game week for Fox. The Bears play Monday night so no worries there but I'm still going to guess that Chicago is more likely to get the Green Bay vs Detroit game early and won't be getting a late game.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be on Fox but chances are in won't be shown in Chicago. It's a 1:05 kickoff which means it's a single game week for Fox. The Bears play Monday night so no worries there but I'm still going to guess that Chicago is more likely to get the Green Bay vs Detroit game early and won't be getting a late game.

Doh!

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not sure. It is the only game on Fox at 3pm CST so I am hoping it is on. If not then after the grandkid's soccer game it is off to the Sports Bar to watch.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

In looking further at the schedule I would say there is no chance. It is the only Fox late game so it's only going to be shown in the SF and Arizona markets. CBS has two late games one of which is Denver at Seattle. That is going to be shown everywhere but Miami and Kansas City (actually it won't be shown in Phoenix either as they can't air it against the home team game). There is no chance that Fox puts the Cards Niners up against that in the third largest TV market when they can put Green Bay vs Detroit in the early game.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Google VIPBOX and watch threw that site, just be sure you dont download anything and dont click on the ads. Just let the stream start and maximize it

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In looking further at the schedule I would say there is no chance. It is the only Fox late game so it's only going to be shown in the SF and Arizona markets. CBS has two late games one of which is Denver at Seattle. That is going to be shown everywhere but Miami and Kansas City (actually it won't be shown in Phoenix either as they can't air it against the home team game). There is no chance that Fox puts the Cards Niners up against that in the third largest TV market when they can put Green Bay vs Detroit in the early game.

Winner. We get Auto Racing. Boo!

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Google VIPBOX and watch threw that site, just be sure you dont download anything and dont click on the ads. Just let the stream start and maximize it

Yesterday when someone asked for a feed to the game I went over to the game thread on reddit in r/NFL and someone posted a link to a very good HD feed. That would be light years better of the standard feeds from vipbox and the like, so it may not be a bad idea to try again next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson