Scoob!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being released tomorrow. (You can tell I am the one with the almost five-year old in quarantine, lol!)

Scooby and the gang face their most challenging mystery ever: a plot to unleash the ghost dog Cerberus upon the world. As they race to stop this dogpocalypse, the gang discovers that Scooby has an epic destiny greater than anyone imagined.

https://d2bu9v0mnky9ur.cloudfront.net/scoob/trailer3.mp4

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scoob!

Release Date: May 15, 2020
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Tony Cervone
MPAA Rating: PG
Screenwriters: Matt Lieberman, Jack Donaldson, Derek Elliott, Kelly Fremon Craig
Genre: Comedy, Animation, Sci-Fi

Starring: Zac Efron, Amanda Seyfried, Gina Rodriguez, Will Forte, Frank Welker, Tracy Morgan, Ken Jeong, Kiersey Clemons

Plot Summary: Warner Bros. Pictures is looking to reboot the cartoon into a new animated movie franchise. Created in 1969 by Joe Ruby and Ken Spears, "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" introduced the world to a group of four mystery-solving teens, Daphne, Fred, Shaggy and Velma and their cowardly talking dog, Scooby-Doo.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 5 year old thinks everything is scary and it took a long time to even get disney into her rotation because every disney movie has a bad guy. She is showing zero interest in scooby doo because of this lol

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was decent. My youngest liked it. IMO not the best by any stretch and honestly, Will Forte, as much as I love him was not a great Shaggy. He was passable but Mathew Lillard is much better. Have no clue why they replaced him. The rest of the cast was pretty good.

What saved this movie from being completely pedestrian for me was the crossover of Hanna-Barbera characters. If not for them the movie wouldn't have been much fun at all.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 5 year old thinks everything is scary and it took a long time to even get disney into her rotation because every disney movie has a bad guy. She is showing zero interest in scooby doo because of this lol

My daughter is the total opposite. Loves Halloween. Loves going to the Halloween store. She still gets scared here and there, but I limit the things she can watch. She definitely takes after her father.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chloe loved it as did her dad. Seeing our old favorite Saturday morning cartoon characters was a lot of fun. Agree with Covert about Shaggy.

They set things up for a sequel. Hope to see Hong Kong Fooey in the next one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn