Saved

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
Nooooo, everytime I meet you i never hear the end of it on here.
EVERYTIME???

lol how about ONE TIME

:)

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
That would qualify as everytime right? 1 outta 1. :D

lol whatev!

i just wanted to make sure it was clear that it was ONE TIME... ONE TIME.. ;)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
lol whatev!

i just wanted to make sure it was clear that it was ONE TIME... ONE TIME.. ;)
Its obvious you wanna make it more than 1 time by you wanting to bring me your Mandy Moore movies. :eek: J/K! :D

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
Its obvious you wanna make it more than 1 time by you wanting to bring me your Mandy Moore movies. :eek: J/K! :D

well if your sexual preference is what you said it was, then i would love to watch girlie movies with you and talk about the hot guys in the movies...

or not... lol

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
well if your sexual preference is what you said it was, then i would love to watch girlie movies with you and talk about the hot guys in the movies...
LMAO.. ya just like I pee'd on myself and all the other garabge I say on here. You should know you seen the pics. :eek:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
LMAO.. ya just like I pee'd on myself and all the other garabge I say on here. You should know you seen the pics. :eek:

ok.... so you REALLY are gay?

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
Guess I could take the easy way out and say cuz its a free country. But thats not actually why. I said I do like movies. Like I said, I dont like actors, I dont go see a movie just cuz a specific actor in it. But, I might refuse to see a movie if a specific actor in it. I watch a movie if its something that is based in reality and has a good plot. I come in this forum bcuz most of you watch alot of movies and say the plots and if you like em. Now, if I cant voice an opinon on why I dont wanna see a movie and its gets taken to the point where you question me and why I browse a certain forum, thats too bad.

Don't go turning this into some sort of argument, it was a valid question. I personally could care less one way or the other. I'm not a Cardinal fan, you don't see me sounding off on the Cardinals in the face of those who are fans.

I could easily jump into that forum and cause a disturbance, but that would be no different than what you have done to this thread. I guess it is a matter of self-control.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bob Chebat said:
Don't go turning this into some sort of argument, it was a valid question. I personally could care less one way or the other. I'm not a Cardinal fan, you don't see me sounding off on the Cardinals in the face of those who are fans.

I could easily jump into that forum and cause a disturbance, but that would be no different than what you have done to this thread. I guess it is a matter of self-control.
Look here man. I was trying to be good with no arguements. But now you accused me of two things now. If you aint a Cardinals fan then why you here? And ya I dare you to go try make a distrubance in that forum. WTF are you? Silly as you.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
Look here man. I was trying to be good with no arguements. But now you accused me of two things now. If you aint a Cardinals fan then why you here? And ya I dare you to go try make a distrubance in that forum. WTF are you? Silly as you.

Bob's a hockey fan, methinks. So that's one reason he's here.

He's one of the old-timers if I'm not mistaken.. from the old old boards.

Watch yo-self youngin!! :D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
Bob's a hockey fan, methinks. So that's one reason he's here.

He's one of the old-timers if I'm not mistaken.. from the old old boards.

Watch yo-self youngin!! :D
I have no sense I go in head first if someone talks like this to me.. I worry about the repercussions later.

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:

I don't need to give you the "history of Bob". There are a lot of people in this forum that I have connections with, people that I have become friends with over a number of years. Don't believe me? Ask around, starting with Chandler Mike and Skkorp.

Anything I would say about the Cardinals I can easily back up. I choose to stay out of that forum because what I have to say has already been said, if not now, several times over those same years.

I am not arguing with you, or accusing you of anything. I questioned you, you answered it, and I replied. Does the word "discussion" need to be defined?

Kate, you're right. Hockey fan, but currently in the past tense until the NHL and NHLPA pull their collective heads out of the arses.

As for my football team, for your knowledge Gee, Chicago Bears. I spent several years at SDS supporting the Arizona Cardinals and saw absolutely no reason to continue to do so once they brought in Buddy Ryan. Now, I see hope for the organization with Green in place, but that will not change my devotion to the team I grew up watching while living in Chicago for 25+ years. Old habits die hard.

Back to the topic, Saved is an excellent film with a parodic angle on life in an exaggerated Christian world. As much as you dislike Mandy Moore, I can almost guarantee you would love her ultimate demise at the end of this film.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bob Chebat said:
I don't need to give you the "history of Bob". There are a lot of people in this forum that I have connections with, people that I have become friends with over a number of years. Don't believe me? Ask around, starting with Chandler Mike and Skkorp.

Anything I would say about the Cardinals I can easily back up. I choose to stay out of that forum because what I have to say has already been said, if not now, several times over those same years.

I am not arguing with you, or accusing you of anything. I questioned you, you answered it, and I replied. Does the word "discussion" need to be defined?

Kate, you're right. Hockey fan, but currently in the past tense until the NHL and NHLPA pull their collective heads out of the arses.

As for my football team, for your knowledge Gee, Chicago Bears. I spent several years at SDS supporting the Arizona Cardinals and saw absolutely no reason to continue to do so once they brought in Buddy Ryan. Now, I see hope for the organization with Green in place, but that will not change my devotion to the team I grew up watching while living in Chicago for 25+ years. Old habits die hard.

Back to the topic, Saved is an excellent film with a parodic angle on life in an exaggerated Christian world. As much as you dislike Mandy Moore, I can almost guarantee you would love her ultimate demise at the end of this film.
ill leave it there. just no thing in my mind when i tried to explain it to you in an honest way you came back at me the way you did.

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
ill leave it there. just no thing in my mind when i tried to explain it to you in an honest way you came back at me the way you did.

Fair enough. Just keep one thing in mind, not every one who questions you or replies to an answer is on the attack.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bob Chebat said:
Fair enough. Just keep one thing in mind, not every one who questions you or replies to an answer is on the attack.
there you go again... trying to teach me something.. who is you? asking me my age in dbacks forum, like you got something on me. fool .. i dont care.. apparrently you taking my kindness for some kinda weakness. humble yourself and eveything be okie dokie

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
there you go again... trying to teach me something.. who is you? asking me my age in dbacks forum, like you got something on me. fool .. i dont care.. apparrently you taking my kindness for some kinda weakness. humble yourself and eveything be okie dokie

Last note before I have to leave for awhile...

Look, I am not trying to teach you anything other than maybe a little bit about who I am.

I did not ask your age, I said I did not know how old you were. REREAD IT if need be, perhaps when you are thinking a little clearer about all this.

Humble myself? I am more humble than you will ever know.

Me thinks you may be intoxicated.