San Diego Padres @ Arizona Diamondbacks series thread. 08/11/13-08/13/23

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gonna be awful to see dbacks fully end season by gettin swept to lonely padres

No faith in this triple a team now

Lets see if dbacks show any heart ton....

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
I have 2 free lower level tickets if someone wants them for tonight
welp, glad i missed it. Knew i did not want to spend the effort and addl $ to go down town to watch this poorly coached team quit on their clown manager. Should have traded Walker, Marte & Gurriel... they have been trash since the deadline. Mr McGoo was a great pick up for the BP this year. Kendrick needs to sell, he cannot afford to be a owner.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am expecting us to drop out of contention, then everyone will relax, and we will probably show a late season run, that will amount to excitement for next season, but no playoffs.
I really hope that is the case. To be able to carry some positive momentum into next season would be all we can ask for at this time. I just hope this slide opens Hazen's eyes and he doesn't let this happen again next season.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Least bad streak is over

Nice feel good shut out w ill do a 420 jack dream kush hit to that :)

Have a good sat n cards dbacks fans!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Miguel Castro pitched a 1-2-3 seventh, Kevin Ginkel threw a 1-2-3 eighth and closer Paul Sewald secured his first save since being traded to the D-backs on July 31. Sewald allowed just one hit in an inning where he also had to face Padres (56-61) superstars Juan Soto, Manny Machado and Xander Bogaerts.

“Just thankful we finally won a game while I was here,” Sewald said. :lol: