Ryan Williams to St. Louis would make sense

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
Depends on the severity of Zac Stacy's injury.

I'd take a 5th.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Boils down to RB depth vs. a 5th round pick - I don't make that deal (especially within the division).

Just a gut feeling, but I think BA likes him more than he's letting on and, for whatever reason, is playing motivational mind games.

That said - ask me about a trade of Ryan Williams to Atlanta for either Gonzalez or Coffman.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
They probably think Ryan fits into the long-range plans. e.g. beyond this season. The fan base thinks of tomorrow, the front office has a three-year vision. Ryan has more value to the Cardinals than to another team. He's done less than nothing in the league, but he provides depth for the Cardinals.

B.A. wasn't here, but Steve Keim was in house when the Cardinals dealt away Tim Hightower, then watched Williams and Beanie get hurt.

The good teams are at least four-deep at running back for a reason. [see the Niners and Saints]

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I bet you couldn't fish a 7th for RW if every RB in the league broke his leg tomorrow.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I bet you couldn't fish a 7th for RW if every RB in the league broke his leg tomorrow.

This. I'm mystified that people somehow think that Ryan Williams could contribute even at a replacement-player level, but we're burying him on the depth chart for...

???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard