Round 4 Targets

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the 4th round pick will likely be CB Jeremy Cutrer (6-1, 170, Middle Tennessee St.) or CB Corn Elder (5-10, 179, Miami). The Cardinals have worked them out and have met with them. My two favorites in Round 4 are CB Damontae Kazee (5-10, !84, San Diego St.) and LB Blair Brown (6-1, 240, Ohio).

If they go offense instead, it could be for G Nico Siragusa (6-4, 326, San Diego St.), QB Josh Dobbs (6-3, 216, Tennessee) or TE Michael Roberts (6-4, 261, Toldeo).

well called
dont know much about the 2 cornerback prospects but i can see them drafting special teams players ready to contribute from day 1 and making that last unit in the nfl looks much better

michael roberts is in the miz for the fourth round pick

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jake Butt is a very solid and productive pass catching TE in the Travis Kelce mold. Sort of depends on what the intentions are behind Gresham. Nicklas, Momah, and Valles are all very large men who can block and catch well. Dorian Johnson and Nico Siragusa would shore up the interior O Line nicely. Some pundits have had Johnson in the top 3 for guards this draft.
I think any further WR's will have trouble cracking the squad. CB has to be the target at this point soon.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because of his injury and off field issues I'm seeing Kelly projected as a 6th or 7th round. I'd even take him if he's still around for our 5th round compensatory pick.

If we wait till the 5th round I would be concerned with the Bills using their two 5th rounders and jumping ahead of the Cardinals to select Kelly. The Bills don't have a 4th rounder and don't have the fire power to move up in this round.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if Kelly is drafted at all. But what do I know. Somebody may take a flier on him late. Kind of like the talented kid from Tennessee a few years ago that went undrafted because he was a complete ass.

edit: Tyler Bray

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dobbs, Peterman, Roberts, Jerome

Also - Jake Butt (All Name).

Also-also - What's the miltary staus of Robinette?

We're at that earlier-than-usual point in the draft where pickins are slim. I hope SK will dial up a bunch of little known guys from even lesser known schools.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Jake Butt please! #NotJake'sButtButJAKEBUTT

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KD Cannon, WR, Baylor. Home run threat. Raw as a route runner, but very good at adjusting to the ball in the air.
... but the most undeserving diva in the draft. Great talent who uses it only when he is so inclined to.