Rockets @ Suns Friday game thread 2-7-20

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
All them close loses ....tons of them . Just think some bounces here and there
Ayton being out 25 games really hurt us. I think we’d be in at least the 8th spot right now had he not been an idiot.

I don’t remember Ouchie’s count but there were several losses because we didn’t have Ayton.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ayton being out 25 games really hurt us. I think we’d be in at least the 8th spot right now had he not been an idiot.
No doubt i think we had a really bad 2 week stretch but the first 45 games we could hang with anyone.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Don't be fooled by this game. This Suns team still depends entirely on Booker, Oubre and/or Rubio getting red hot from outside and/or opponents missing wide open shots. A combination of both happened tonight. It is STILL not the formula for sustained success in the NBA.

The best thing about tonight is that Booker actually played hard, despite being sold out by management and today's AzCentral article informing Suns fans that they need to get ready to say goodbye to Booker.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
That was a fun one. For as up and down as we have been this season there have been some super fun games mixed in.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

I don’t remember Ouchie’s count but there were several losses because we didn’t have Ayton.
There was something like 10 losses that we had a good chance of winning with Ayton playing. Obviously can't guarantee they would be wins, but even if we only won like 5 of those games we are right at .500 right now. Then of course there is also the possibility that the team would be healthier right now with Ayton playing all year as well.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Quick reminder that 1Sun has admitted that his goal is to turn all of us against the Suns. Just sayin’.

Turning against Sarver and management is not the same as turning against the Suns. As I said before, turning on Sarver and management is actually SUPPORTING the Suns players and franchise, not to mention the city.

Think a current political analogy that shall remain unstated...

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
But remember you're not allowed to call him the T word...
It is an interesting conundrum... since he admitted he is a troll does that mean we can call him a troll? (Purely hypothetical question)

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Quick reminder that 1Sun has admitted that his goal is to turn all of us against the Suns. Just sayin’.

He merely admitted what has been obvious for well over a year.

When someone routinely trashes their own team through distortions and flat out falsehoods they are not merely a concerned fan, they're just trying to piss off others.

But enough talking about the local stick in the poo.

That was one enjoyable beat down of Hardens loathable Rockets.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It is an interesting conundrum... since he admitted he is a troll does that mean we can call him a troll? (Purely hypothetical question)

Okay, now I'm going to go there because nobody seems to get it.

Does criticizing Trump, holding him to account and protesting him make someone anti-American? Or could it actually be out of love for the country and horrification at what he is doing to the country one so loves?...

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before the game would anyone thing the Suns win by 36 points.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, now I'm going to go there because nobody seems to get it.

Does criticizing Trump, holding him to account and protesting him make someone anti-American? Or could it actually be out of love for the country and horrification at what he is doing to the country one so loves?...

No politics on Suns forum.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There was something like 10 losses that we had a good chance of winning with Ayton playing. Obviously can't guarantee they would be wins, but even if we only won like 5 of those games we are right at .500 right now. Then of course there is also the possibility that the team would be healthier right now with Ayton playing all year as well.

That's a good point that I don't believe has been mentioned often, or recently. I think Baynes would still be playing now if he was able to play 20 or fewer minutes a game for the first 2 months of the season.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No politics on Suns forum.

I was merely drawing an obvious analogy to try to illustrate my point and refute the misrepresentation that I am trolling the team. I am not expecting a response to the political question.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was merely drawing an obvious analogy to try to illustrate my point and refute the misrepresentation that I am trolling the team. I am not expecting a response to the political question.

Sure you were.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sure you were.

Let me put it this way then:

I feel very bad for Monty, Booker, Ayton, Oubre, Bridges, Rubio, the City of Phoenix and every fan here. They deserve a hell of a lot better than what Sarver, Jones and Bower are doing to them.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
One player had a bad game the only negative of the night....and boy was he sure to point it out. If Cam goes 4-6 tomm from 3 you should take a 3 month vacation again? Lol