Robert Sarver is in Big Trouble (ANNOUNCES SALE PROCESS)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the second Tweet Flex has deleted in a week where he got called out for not knowing what he is talking about. Hey at least he is getting smarter about deleting Tweets when he is bs-ing.

P.S. Expect him to say I told you so if it’s a nothing burger even though he deleted the Tweet because he couldn’t stick to his guns….AGAIN.

And Tuesday is here, the day the tweet said the story was coming and... bubkis.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And Tuesday is here, the day the tweet said the story was coming and... bubkis.
They said next week so I guess 3 days left. Why wouldn't it surprise me if this drops on the next Sun's game night?!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They said next week so I guess 3 days left. Why wouldn't it surprise me if this drops on the next Sun's game night?!

Flex said Tuesday then deleted. That’s what I was referring to.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flex said Tuesday then deleted. That’s what I was referring to.
Gotcha. Like I said, he is getting smarter about deleting his Tweets when they know they will come back and haunt him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah his first scoop was "next week" and then said ESPN would be reporting the story on Tuesday.

Rumors can be fun when viewed as entertainment. When they are presented as fact they become annoying.

It's okay to present rumors but they should be labeled as such.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel like this story is going to become the sports equivalent of the Trump pee tape. Something that sounds RIDICULOUSLY salacious, has a chance of actually being true just based on the idiot involved in the story (Sarver here), but is never corraborated by any type of evidence and just ends up like some big ridiculous bombshell that was supposed to slay the beast and just became even more part of the lore of the individual, for right or wrong.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think something is still coming. Suns wouldn’t have made a statement to get ahead of it.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still nothing. The longer this goes on the more I am convinced ESPN's legal team is raising a ton of red flags.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something is coming but I don't believe it'll be anything that can force Sarver out of the league.

Same. He’ll just get dragged through the mud again, leaving another stain on the franchise.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Trust me this is a HUGE story as far as you know. I can guarantee you from my sources than Robert Sarver WILL be removed or he will stay.
Also Something else BIG is maybe not coming down the pipeline. I got dibs on that next one. When it happens Ill tell you about it.
Stay tuned here for your cryptic unbelievable maybe Suns scoops.
MUGGZ From Tent City

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I just saw a link to this article on PhxSuns.net. I hadn't seen or heard this story when it originally occurred (maybe some here already did), but it definitely makes one think there could very likely turn out to be more to the Sarver story when it appears.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just saw a link to this article on PhxSuns.net. I hadn't seen or heard this story when it originally occurred (maybe some here already did), but it definitely makes one think there could very likely turn out to be more to the Sarver story when it appears.

I've heard about this. Apparently the widow came out after this leaked and she explained the memorial service was done as a "roast" and nothing Sarver said was out of line for that format or offended anyone involved.

That is mentioned briefly in the article since it wasn't known at the time of publication. They added a line stating the widow reached out to them to say it was a roast so it should not be taken seriously.

Link with more info on that..

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I suppose that makes sense since it likely would have gotten more national attention otherwise. Still, Sarver's willingness to go along with this when it could well lead to bad publicity later indicates that maybe he doesn't have the best judgment in personal conduct. I don't have a hard time believing that he doesn't put much effort into checking himself in other interactions.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trust me this is a HUGE story as far as you know. I can guarantee you from my sources than Robert Sarver WILL be removed or he will stay.
Also Something else BIG is maybe not coming down the pipeline. I got dibs on that next one. When it happens Ill tell you about it.
Stay tuned here for your cryptic unbelievable maybe Suns scoops.
MUGGZ From Tent City
Who the hell do you think you are? Flex from Jersey?!?!?!?

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's Friday and still no ESPN story. The aroma of B.S. is growing.