Robert Horry

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Horry passed the record of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for most playoff games played (238) as of May 13, 2008.

Playoff game 239 tonight.

:thud:

:bigshotrob:

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Horry passed the record of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for most playoff games played (238) as of May 13, 2008.

Playoff game 239 tonight.

:thud:

:bigshotrob:

I hate watching Horry in this series. Horry used to be one of my favorite players, he was so clutch and so important to his team. Now he's relegated to the role of a thug that comes in to pick up fouls. What a waste. At one time, Horry was my favorite NBA Player. I'm happy for him and his success, after what he did for LA it's hard not to have a soft spot for him. Still, I wish he never joined the Spurs. :(

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate watching Horry in this series. Horry used to be one of my favorite players, he was so clutch and so important to his team. Now he's relegated to the role of a thug that comes in to pick up fouls. What a waste. At one time, Horry was my favorite NBA Player. I'm happy for him and his success, after what he did for LA it's hard not to have a soft spot for him. Still, I wish he never joined the Spurs or the Suns. :(

FTFY.

Imagine how we feel.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
The Suns didn't actually have Horry though, what did he appear in? 2 games? before he "threw in the towel." :lol:

You guys sent him to LA and he helped us win three titles, we were happy to have him. He used to be a very good player, now he's just pathetic.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish Horry would have thrown an axe instead of a towel.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
The Suns didn't actually have Horry though, what did he appear in? 2 games? before he "threw in the towel." :lol:
He played in 32 games for the Suns during the 96-97 season and started 15 games. The Suns are the only team Horry played for that he didn't win a title with.