Roadrunners tickets?

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
Anyone have any? I'd perfer the section where you get free food and drink, but hell I just want to see a Roadrunners game.

Looking for 2+, not a huge budget!

Thanks guys

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can snag the $7 tickets from the ticket office right before the game and then sit wherever you want, the ushers usually don't really care. I have no idea how to get into the club seats where you get the free food, there doesn't seem to be an option to buy a single ticket for those seats.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can snag the $7 tickets from the ticket office right before the game and then sit wherever you want, the ushers usually don't really care. I have no idea how to get into the club seats where you get the free food, there doesn't seem to be an option to buy a single ticket for those seats.

:stupid:

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like the free junk is for groups only, but you're better off just getting the cheap seats and then going to someplace like Alice Cooper'stown or the Hard Rock Cafe after the game anyways.

OP
OP
Phill11

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score

Perfect. :) Thanks man.

So just right before the game? Or do they have a time to do this?

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perfect. :) Thanks man.

So just right before the game? Or do they have a time to do this?
When I went the other night I was able to get the $7 seats from the main ticket office window about 45 minutes before the game, so any time before the game should be good.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where do they play? Suns arena?

My daughter got some free tickets for a reading program this summer, and we are going later this month.

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
I have some Roadrunner tickets..

I'll sell them to you for pictures of those payphones...