Rams put Michael Brockers on COVID-19 list

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
The winless Jets put up 23 on them, we scored 28 against them.
If we score 28 again we’ll win. If not it’ll be close.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
These are the breaks Kliff gets on Sunday (not counting Murray being cleared, Jalen Thompson returning, and an empty road stadium):

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If Kliff loses this game given the tremendous advantage he’s getting, it’d be a huge demerit on his resume that he’d likely never overcome.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Rams D is so legit, how did the Jets beat them?

I had to google it to see. The jets had less than 300 yards of offense. They scored a TD on the first drive, which was remarkably the 8th consecutive game they'd done that(they were winless remember). They then blocked a punt to set up a FG, and intercepted Goff to set up another one so they led 13-0. They scored another TD to start the 2nd half and held on to win. So it sounds like more of a defense and ST win they didn't exactly take it to the Rams defense.

That's what makes us against the Rams so maddening, Goff against much of the league is a hot and cold QB, against us he's Superman.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I had to google it to see. The jets had less than 300 yards of offense. They scored a TD on the first drive, which was remarkably the 8th consecutive game they'd done that(they were winless remember). They then blocked a punt to set up a FG, and intercepted Goff to set up another one so they led 13-0. They scored another TD to start the 2nd half and held on to win. So it sounds like more of a defense and ST win they didn't exactly take it to the Rams defense.

That's what makes us against the Rams so maddening, Goff against much of the league is a hot and cold QB, against us he's Superman.
Cause teams have learned how to defend the Rams. Good interior pressure(more than normal against this offense) & have your OLB stay home on bootlegs instead of biting. For some reason, we do it everyyyyyyyyy time against the Rams.

Hopefully, the team will learn NOT to bite after the Niners just got done doing it against us.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope the Cards have learned their lesson on perhaps coming out flat vs SF because they were decimated and still kicked our ass. The Rams will be a tougher game even with some of their starters out. If the Cards come out flat again and don’t match the Rams intensity, this is a serious problem from top to bottom and needs to be purged