Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-25-22

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
McVay will put something together during halftime to use when they get the ball. They'll march right down the field on us watch.

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
“We’ve just got to get better” - Kliffy. Give me Adam Gase before this guy. Worse coach I have ever seen in the NFL. For the those defending Kliffy - there must be some weird physical attraction for him. No explainatoon otherwise
2 years in a row we had the #1 offense 8 games into the season. That’s not luck.

Can’t explain the crash and burn after that, but you guys over exaggerate so much

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hollywood is surprising to me. Imagine when he and Kyler get totally on the same page and Hopkins comes back, that could be something.
Obviously things could have been completely different roster wise....but I wanted this kid out of the draft when it was rumored Kyler really pressed for him. Better late than never I suppose.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only bright spot for me today is the guy I'm playing in Fantasy had 91 points on his bench today Jamaal Williams and Khalil Herbert.

And we're only down 7 somehow

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
“We’ve just got to get better” - Kliffy. Give me Adam Gase before this guy. Worse coach I have ever seen in the NFL. For the those defending Kliffy - there must be some weird physical attraction for him. No explainatoon otherwise
Gase has a much worse record what in the world are you talking about?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol no I watch enough as it is.. sounds like you may need to stick to your episodes of The Bachelor amigo
Not sure he is the worst so you not remember the guy before him? He I bad though, keep hoping he’ll learn and adjust but man not sure he can even see how bad it is… Vance on the other hand should not be employed he is awful awful awful!!!!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You already admitted you have no self control, much like an alcoholic.

Keep giving that money to Bidwill while he laughs his way to the bank.

Seems you've already accepted mediocrity or worse. Many of us "casual fans" want better.
So your genius plan is that we give up our season tickets which would quickly be scooped up by other fans or a ticket broker and make no noticeable difference to the Cardinals. Boy that would really show them. That makes about as much sense as someone who never eats at Chick-fil-A announcing that from now on they are boycotting Chick-fil-A. Any more bold moves dreamed up from your couch?

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I think you like him. That’s what I heard from Jimmy.