Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-25-22

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There is a weird coincidence with my two favourite teams. Gloucester Rugby and Cardinals, games seem to go the same way on a week delay. First week Gloucester came back from 21-0 down at halftime to win 29-21. Then Cards did the same style comeback versus the Raiders... This week Gloucester blew a 12 point lead in the last 10 minutes to lose by 2... praying that doesn't happen here.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Before the season I predicted a Cards loss. I know the Rams have not been smooth. However, the Cards haven’t shown me anything to change my preseason opinion. Last year’s playoff loss showed the gap between the two teams. I just hoping we don’t see a replay. The Cards will have a puncher’s chance to outscore them when Hopkins gets back but it’s still not a fair fight.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Before the season I predicted a Cards loss. I know the Rams have not been smooth. However, the Cards haven’t shown me anything to change my preseason opinion. Last year’s playoff loss showed the gap between the two teams. I just hoping we don’t see a replay. The Cards will have a puncher’s chance to outscore them when Hopkins gets back but it’s still not a fair fight.

To be honest the Rams don't come into it for me.

We suck at home and I always think we get beat at home until they prove otherwise.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we lose were as good as the Bears.

If we win were as good as the Chiefs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave