Potential Suns Owners

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now this is a worthwhile argument to make--and it doesn't question a person's humanity.
We literally JUST forced an owner to sell the team BECAUSE of his lack of humanity.

To pretend that doesn’t matter when figuring out his successor is beyond naive.

If it mattered to the point that it FORCED SARVER TO SELL, how is it not Germaine to his successor?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I haven't heard of anything but I haven't looked very deep.
Even a cursory search reveals what an awful person he is.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If you're cool with rooting on people who literally want to end democracy and install themselves as billionaire tech lords, then Thiel is your man.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You guys are making a big deal of this. The league will never approve this guy. The end.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I couldn’t care less about what the people on the board think. What I care about is what the players in the league think about the new owner. And if you think Thiel is the type of owner that will attract players then you just aren’t paying attention.
You’re talking logic to someone that virtually never posts about the suns and just wants to come and attack libs. He doesn’t care.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
And it continues.
I don’t think you know much about thiel. These people aren’t making these comments because he’s a righty. They are making these comments about a specific person who has taken specific actions that they believe makes him a horror. If you agree with his actions and want to adore him, that’s your prerogative. We all have the right to make our own determinations based on facts we possess.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
Exactly. An ever-increasingly diverse talent pool of the nba is definitely going to be attracted to playing for that guy, right?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Even a cursory search reveals what an awful person he is.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If you're cool with rooting on people who literally want to end democracy and install themselves as billionaire tech lords, then Thiel is your man.
It really is crazy that they want what is essentially a return to a feudal system and the people that would be their muddied peasants cheer them.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's

it's totally political position. This thread has totally become about politics.
Bull. So, you don't want ASFN people to be "political" but it's OK for our owner to be "political". Wait wut?!?! Thiel himself is political. Thiel himself constantly makes waves everywhere he goes. If not arguing with boards, supporting policy that alienates and disenfranchises people but has made some eyebrow raising comment in the past. This dude loves to generate headlines and make waves everywhere he goes.

Don't do that. Don't put everybody in the same basket. Do a little research. READ HIS QUOTES in the past. This guy will be 100% a distraction as an owner letting everybody know HIS POLITICAL POSITIONS. We are pushing out an owner because he is a complete distraction and you guys want another owner who will be a constant distraction?!

The more I think about it though? No way the NBA approves him as an owner. No way.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bull. So, you don't want ASFN people to be "political" but it's OK for our owner to be "political". Wait wut?!?! Thiel himself is political. Thiel himself constantly makes waves everywhere he goes. If not arguing with boards, supporting policy that alienates and disenfranchises people but has made some eyebrow raising comment in the past. This dude loves to generate headlines and make waves everywhere he goes.

Don't do that. Don't put everybody in the same basket. Do a little research. READ HIS QUOTES in the past. This guy will be 100% a distraction as an owner letting everybody know HIS POLITICAL POSITIONS.

The more I think about it though? No way the NBA approves him as an owner. No way.
Right. Colangelo was obviously a Republican. He came out and supported krazi lake. Do I love that? No. Do I think he’s a POS? No. Would it love him as a billionaire owner? Yes. Thiel is a different beast.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just hope the new owner is a Basketball fan and takes it very seriously. I don't care if its the ghost of Charles Manson, spend the money and bring the Larry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose