Post Combine Mock

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So FA for most part and Combine are over so here is my stab at what I hope ARZ will do in draft.

First, trade speculation with Raiders comes to fruition - #1 for #4, #27 & #35. Reason, Gruden wants Bosa, needs to get a pass rusher for that defense.

Now, if Bosa, Williams and Allen go Top 3 and Murray is there at #4 this would be ideal, then NYG calls about moving up a couple of spots because WAS/DEN/MIA could have interest in Murray. So #4 for #6, #95 & #108.

With that:

#6 - Ed Oliver
#27 - Byron Murphy
#33 - N'Keal Harry
#35 - Chris Lindstrom
#65 - Chase Winovich
#95 - Jace Sternberger
#103 - Tytus Howard
#108 - TJ Edwards
#139 - Max Scharping
#174 - Shareef Miller
#179 - Rodney Anderson
#207 - LJ Collier
#248 - Lil'Jordan Humphrey
#249 - Jordan Miller
#254 - PJ Johnson

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8 picks in the first 110. That would be nice if we had more confidence in Keim to make the right moves.

He probably would make some questionable picks because there are do many. That is his MO. This would negate the extra picks.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So FA for most part and Combine are over so here is my stab at what I hope ARZ will do in draft.

First, trade speculation with Raiders comes to fruition - #1 for #4, #27 & #35. Reason, Gruden wants Bosa, needs to get a pass rusher for that defense.

Now, if Bosa, Williams and Allen go Top 3 and Murray is there at #4 this would be ideal, then NYG calls about moving up a couple of spots because WAS/DEN/MIA could have interest in Murray. So #4 for #6, #95 & #108.

With that:

#6 - Ed Oliver
#27 - Byron Murphy
#33 - N'Keal Harry
#35 - Chris Lindstrom
#65 - Chase Winovich
#95 - Jace Sternberger
#103 - Tytus Howard
#108 - TJ Edwards
#139 - Max Scharping
#174 - Shareef Miller
#179 - Rodney Anderson
#207 - LJ Collier
#248 - Lil'Jordan Humphrey
#249 - Jordan Miller
#254 - PJ Johnson

1. Highly doubtful that NY would have to move up for KM
2. Haskins is the NY prototype. KM calls for a complete change in offensive philosophy.
3. Have you considered the first year CAP costs of this number of picks?

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
8 picks in the first 110. That would be nice if we had more confidence in Keim to make the right moves.

He probably would make some questionable picks because there are do many. That is his MO. This would negate the extra picks.

Every GM would have hits and misses.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raiders aren’t trading draft stock. That’s mayocks pride and joy and I’m sure he believes he can add 3 quality player, which I think he’s right, and he has s qb with cap cost for a team that is strapped for cash.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Raiders aren’t trading draft stock. That’s mayocks pride and joy and I’m sure he believes he can add 3 quality player, which I think he’s right, and he has s qb with cap cost for a team that is strapped for cash.

This is maybe the best take on the situation yet. A great point about Mayock probably wanting to prove what a draft guru he believes himself to be. And who knows maybe he is.

OP
OP
overseascardfan

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
2. Haskins is the NY prototype. KM calls for a complete change in offensive philosophy.

1. They did meet with Murray this week. If they aren't worried about WAS & DEN interest in Murray then they won't move up.

2. Rumor is Haskins stock is falling.

3. Keim can't create cap space? Restructures? Rookies are cheaper than veterans plus not all of them may make the roster. The more picks ARZ has the better chance they hit on some of them, that's the theory.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
With the Cards track record on drafts cap space should not be a issue at all heavens roughly what is the % is picks make it 1 year let alone 5 isnt about 20% or something like that?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92